51

Chapter 51

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 51

◎Declaration of war◎

Song Xiao could no longer control himself, squatting on the ground and crying.

Yu Bufu was simply in a hurry, he had brought soldiers but not this kind of crying baby, he rolled up his soiled sleeves and carefully helped Song Xiao wipe his tears.

Xiao Liu felt something, and when he lowered his head, he touched his wrist with his finger very lightly.

Wen Huang's elastic skin looked exceptionally healthy, and Xiao Liu turned around sharply and hugged Ruan Rou's neck.

Ruan Soft felt a wet piece of her shoulder.

The children of Xiaoyuan Village are precocious, and they learn early on how to suppress their emotions, control their desires, and even suppress their true thoughts, and they can live day by day. After all, no one knows if they're going to wake up the next day or if they're humans or terrifying mutants.

Xiao Liu's body trembled a little, and the force of holding Ruan Soft was even greater, and Ruan Soft patted Xiao Liu's back to prevent her from crying too excitedly.

"Wow, wow, Sister Ruan Soft, it's bad!"

Xiao Qi ran over nervously, he ripped open his cuffs, the scales on it were peeling off to reveal normal skin, his fingers gently wiped, the scales were rubbed down, "Why did I start molting, fish don't molt?"

Xiao Qi looked at Yu Buxian who wiped his tears and was rejected, Song Xiao whose eyes were red, and Xiao Liu, who held Ruan Soft and did not let go, and felt his heart click.

"Why are you crying, am I dying of some terminal illness?"

That being said, Xiao Qi's voice was exceptionally heartless and lungless.

"What is dead or not dead, say these words in broad daylight!"

The back of Xiao Qi's head was slapped hard, and Chen Chenjie took a small bag of edamame and solemnly handed it to Ruan Soft.

"The other children have eaten and have begun to have obvious effects, and Xiaoyu stays in the dormitory to comfort."

"Comfort, comfort what, I won't really die!"

Xiao Qi couldn't understand the clouds and fog in their words, and sat on the ground with one butt, crying so badly that he wasn't sad.

"Stupid to death! You're getting better!

Little Six couldn't listen anymore, turned his head to stare at Xiao Qi, who was about to roll on the ground, and a snot bubble bubble came out of his breath.

"Huh? What is the disease?

Xiao Qi wiped a handful of tears, the dirt on his hands was all over his face, and Yu Buxiao's sleeve finally had a use, Song Xiao took the words and continued to explain, "Even if you won't grow scales in the future, no one says it's not a monster!"

"But I'm willing to be a monster, so that I can help Sister Ruan Soft hunt."

As soon as Xiao Qi's voice fell, even Xiao Liu's crying stopped.

It is true that their flaws that belong to the ominous are good, but what about their powers?

Because of the mutation, will the power also disappear?

What's the point of turning back into an ordinary child!

You can't fight other monsters, you can't help farming!