70

Chapter 70

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 70

◎ Be sure to control her! ◎

The loud hum went on and on, and the fireworks lasted for five minutes.

The air became sober again, and with a hint of fresh earth from seeds breaking ground, the sky turned blue again.

A group of supernatural beings sat on the ground with exhaustion, and several people rubbed their eyes fiercely, making sure that what they were seeing now was not their hallucination.

So big a mutant pig disappeared completely, not a single pig hair remained.

If it weren't for the blood stains on the ground and the broken houses around them, the wounds on my body were still hot and painful, and everything seemed to have happened.

The broken vine wall began to repair itself, and tiny vines continued to emerge from the ground, quickly replenishing the gnawing vacant wall, and everything went quietly and in an exceptionally orderly manner.

The leaves of the vine built a suspended staircase in the air, Ruan Soft walked down from the city wall, the closed gate of the castle was pulled open heavily, she waved her hand, and light flowed between her fingers, and a cold voice called back everyone's sanity, "Go, come in and rest for a while."

Before Ruan Soft could walk in, an unkempt man rushed out.

He was obviously already delirious and his eyes were covered with a layer of blood mist, as if he could no longer see things; He had no good meat all over his body, and he stood there spinning around, clutching a few sticks of corn that were not fully ripe, and every step he took was a bloody footprint.

"Level 5 mutant beast? Where is the Level 5 Mutant Beast? Ruan Soft! You're coming back!

It was the Fire System Psychic who had just been rescued by Ruan Soft!

Song Xiao followed behind the fire powerhouse, stunned the person with a hand knife, and fed a few silver melon seeds, and finally breathed a sigh of relief after making sure that the other party was breathing steadily.

When the fire system was rescued by Ruan Soft, he was already seriously injured, and his energy core was not completely repaired, and in order to ignite the food carried by the mutant pig, almost all his strength was hollowed out.

The overwhelming pressure, he has been strong, because he knows that if he falls, his teammates will panic, he has been pretending that nothing happened, and even took his teammates, carried the fertilizer in the warehouse, and constantly fertilized the corn to ensure that the attack on the mutant pig was uninterrupted.

But no one expected that the mutant pigs would grow and eat anything, and the growth of corn could not keep up at all.

Seeing that the warehouse was about to be emptied, he carried everyone behind his back and planted corn with his own blood!

Ruan Soft looked at the wound on the wrist of the fire powerhouse, his pupils constricted, his hand was grasped into a fist, and his fingertips were almost transparent because of excessive force.

"Take him back and feed him a few more silver melon seeds."

The other superpowers of the Magu base also rushed over, they were more or less bloodstained, and their faces were very bad.

"Team Ruan, Team Luo, he will be fine..."

A young psychic was already crying, and his teammate poked him with his elbow, and he hurriedly wiped his tears, but his sleeves were full of dirt, and his face became more and more flower.