86

Chapter 86

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 86

◎Mission in the East District◎

Wei Yuan sensed that something was wrong, and immediately broke away from the mutant bird's back and began to swim towards the water.

When Wei Yuan was learning to manipulate birds, he was also familiar with water, and he also wore a breathing mask, as long as he floated up and swam through this section of water, he could successfully escape.

Ruan Soft stood on the shore with his arm in his arms, watching the kelp pull out all the mutant birds he caught into bald chickens, and he even felt unfulfilled.

As soon as the kelp saw the huge mutant bird smashing in front of their house, they immediately threw away the mutant bird that was shivering, had been hit by a critical blow from body to spirit, and had completely lost its fighting spirit, and rushed directly into the water.

Before Wei Yuan could get close to the surface of the water, he felt that it was dark in front of him, and before he could even see what it was, he was caught, and then he felt that his head was empty, and a gust of water floated by, which was completely cold.

Opening his eyes again, several psychic beings held up wooden warehouses and aimed at his smooth brain.

Ruan Soft looked at Wei Yuan with a look of anger and did not dare to speak, yawned, busy for two big nights, but he could be regarded as catching this person.

"The rest is up to you, the means are not limited, how much can be asked."

Ruan Soft turned around and glanced at the team members with heavy black circles behind him, and decided to let them vent.

The physical fitness of the supernatural is generally good, and a few beatings will not cause a big deal.

After all, it is a person who wants to burn his own corn field, even if Ruan is soft, he will definitely not be soft.

Ruan stretched out, intending to collect the bald chickens to compensate for the corn fields that had been forced to serve as bait, but heard an exclamation behind him.

Wei Yuan and the few superpowers who were arrested directly committed suicide with hidden knives!

Wei Yuan's last look fell on Ruan Soft, with a little victorious smile.

They can't be caught, they will expose the secrets of the East Side if they are caught!

The technology for controlling mutant beasts must not fall into the hands of others.

Death is not terrible, they will be tortured if they stay, and they also have powerful military masters, who will definitely lead the entire Eastern Region to welcome the arrival of a new world.

Wei Yuan was unwilling to close his eyes, he wanted to smile and see how helpless this group of people in the northern region was!

But his smile froze completely on his face, he heard a clicking sound, and then he felt his jaw drop uncontrollably, and something suddenly stuffed into his mouth.

Bitter, so bitter that he had begun to gag.

"Stuff it in."

Ruan Soft didn't know when he appeared in front of him, guarding him to swallow everything in his mouth.

Wei Yuan felt panic for the first time, his cut abdomen began to heal at a speed visible to the naked eye, his limbs were entangled in vines, and bitter things were constantly poured into his mouth, and he couldn't even say a word of resistance.