7. Memories

I hear Tooth gasp and North make some noise of shock. Bunny just said, 'woah'.

I pull my hood up and look down at my arm, my hand is indeed still missing. I look at the hand that is in my hand and see it's still a skeleton hand.

I shove it in my pocket and continue looking down. "You- can look normal?" Tooth asks.

"Yeah." I say, still looking down.

I notice Bunny hopping right beneath my head, he's tiny and adorable.

I look away from the little bunny and say, "I'm going after Jack."

I fly off, towards where Jack flew off to. I felt bad for Jack and I needed away from the Guardians. I grab my scythe from off my back. I go to grab it in my right hand, but um...

Yeah, so for right now it resides in my left hand. I fly faster and faster. I can see a trail of Frost he left, like a line.

It takes me all the way to the antarctic wasteland. I see Pitch toss something and then snap Jack's staff in half.

He then pushes Jack into a cavern, I land behind Pitch. When he turns around I punch him, forgetting I have no hand. I end up piercing his skin with the revealed bone.

Without looking at who I was, he pushes me into the cavern and flies off. As I slide down I notice Jack and baby tooth.

Jack barely sits up, being in pain. I land next to him, startling him. He looks up and sees my face and then he smiles. I smile back and sit next to him.

"Hey, Jack. Are you okay?" I ask, worried.

"Yeah, Grimm, I'm fine." He says, sitting up a bit more.

"Your not fine, your hurt." I say.

"I'm not injured." Jack states.

"No, your mentally hurting." I explain.

Jack catches on and nods. We sit there, in an akward silence. Last we talked, he called me hot.

Baby tooth wakes up and Jack picks her up. She shivers and Jack says, "Sorry, all I can do is keep you cold."

"Jack. Don't be sorry, we should expect it from the Winter Spirit." I say, smiling. Baby tooth flies into his pocket.

Jack smiles and then hugs me. I'm pulled onto him, just sort of above him until I use one 'arm' to hug back, the other arm- err stub- is holding the two of us up.

"Thank you for trusting me." He says, still not letting me go.

I pull him up more, so I'm not hovering over him, and I hug him tighter, with both arm and stub.

He pulls back, so I let him go. I notices my hand and immediately asks, "Are you okay? What happened?"

"I'm fine. And one of Pitch's night-mares snapped my arm." I explained. I left out the Bunny part because Jack would have wanted to kill Bunny if he found out.

"Wh- Can you be healed- or get it back?" He asks.

"Most likely." I shrug. "I'd just need most of my powers back."

"What?" He asks.

"Easter, the kids not believing in them hurts me, because I cannot be seen no matter what. I think." I say.

"Well, let's focus on killing Pitch, them we get you fixed up." Jack says.

I nod and smile. Jack had been the first person to ever make me smile, since then it's just become natural.

Something moves around in Jack's pocket. Baby tooth pulls out two teeth cylinders. One has a boy with short brown hair and brown eyes. Jack, it's his face shape.

The other has H/L and normal H/C hair with E/C eyes, me, it's gotta be me.

"Together?" Jack asks.

"Together." I agree.

~~~~~~

A little girl and boy run through their little village. The girl trips and lands in the fire. The boy cries out to his mom, who comes just a bit too late.

~~~~~~

"Momma?" The same little boy, just a little older, asks.

"Yes, Y/N?" The mom wonders.

"Who's he?" Y/N points to the edge of the woods.

To his mom, nobody was there. To him, however, was a man dressing in a long black dress?

Y/N walks up to the man on a dress and asks him, "Sir, why you wear dress?"

The man glares down at the kid. "This is no dress. And I am no normal 'sir'. I am the Boogyman."

"No. Boogyman die." Little Y/N says before walking away, giggling.

~~~~~

"Mother?" Y/N, now maybe fourteen or fifteen calls out right after walking into his cabin.

"Mother? I'm home!" He calls again.

He walks up the stairs of his cabin, just dropping his cloak on the floor. His loose white shirt gets caught on the railing. His brown pants have water splatterd along them.

"Mother?" He calls again, finally getting his shirt unstuck.

He goes up the stairs and into a room. His mom's room, presumably.

Nobody, in the entire house.

~~~~~

Y/N sits on the rock flooring of his house. His mom hadn't been seen anywhere, nor has she come home.

~~~~~

Y/N, now about seventeen, eighteen, or, nineteen, walks through his village, heading somewhere.

He bumps into someone. "Sorry." Y/N says before moving on. That person, a lady, just stares at him terrified.

Y/N walks until the forest line. Then he walks into the forest. He goes farther, and farther.

He sits down at a grave. It has no name, but its next to two others. His mother, his father, and his sister.

Everyone he gets close to dies. He's been alone since fourteen. No orphanage would even consider taking him in.

Y/N stands up and continues walking, and walking, and walking. Until he finds himself at the edge of a cliff.

He stares down at the water below, mesmerized by its beauty. He turns around to walk home, but spots something.

A person. A cloaked person. The person walks up to Y/N and says, "You'll do swell."

Then the cloaked man pushes Y/N off of the cliff. He plummets to his demise. The splash reveals that the water is shallow at that exact spot, no chance he survived.

That cloaked man flew down and pulled out a scythe. Y/N's soul started to leave his body, but the cloaked man pushed the soul back into Y/N.

Then the Man grabbed Y/N and flew back up to the cliff. He buried Y/N right there in the ground and waited for Y/N to replace him.

To replace him as the Grimn Reaper.