12. Grimm Times.

North pulls out a snowglobe and says, "North Pole." Then he tosses it in front of the sleigh, so they fly right through it.

North lands the sleigh and they Guardians hurry to put the boy on the spare bed that is Grimm's.

Every Guardian has a room in North's workshop, it's only for emergencies, but this is a good enough emergency.

Once Grimm is laid on the bed, Sandy puts his hand on his stomach, just below the arrow. The sand turns gold, but then the arrow turns it right back to black again.

Sandy uses his sand. Putting an arrow above his head and then miming pulling it put.

"Let's leave Sandy to do his job, let us know if you need help." Tooth says.

Tooth still didn't like Grimm in any way. She still feared him tersorrow.

But Bunny, on the other hand, had a new respect for him. Yeah, Bunny still thought Grimm was terrifying, but he now knew Grimm wasn't all just death and sorrow.

The Guardians left the room and sat in a simple living room that North had.

Sandy pulled the arrow put of Grimm's body and put his hand on his chest, right over Grimm's wound.

The sand went gold and it seamed to heal Grimm, but Sandy didn't know if there was something else he could do.

His scythe. That always seams to help him!

Sandy quickly grabbed the Scythe from the corner of the room and put it on Grimm's body.

This black mist came out of the Scythe and into Grimm.

It made Grimm wake up and sit immediately.

"Sandy? I died? You- died?" Grimm panicked. "Are we dead? Is this the place we go after death?"

Sandy shook his head. "We're alive?" Grimm asked, making Sandy nod.

"How?" Grimm asks. Sandy shrugs.

-POV Change-

"How?" I asked. Sandy just shrugged. I didn't really expect an answer, because he can't really talk.

Sandy made a picture above his head. It was and Easter egg, a tooth, an elf, and a snowflake.

"Yeah, you can bring the Guardians in." I say, fully understanding him, because we just have that bond.

Out of pure reaction, once he leaves I transform back into a skeleton. As soon as Sandy gets back he notices my skull and shakes his head disapprovingly I just shrug.

Tooth just happens to be the first one in, and she immediately goes into the corner farthest away from me.

Bunny is next to come in. He, surprisingly, doesn't cower with Tooth. "Good ta' see you alive." He says.

"Nice not being dead." I respond, I was confused but I would never let that show.

North bounded in. "You're awake! Grimm we missed you!" North grins.

"Wouldn't say missed, but okay, mate." Bunny retorts. There's the Bunny I know.

Jack hurries in and look really released to see me okay. He practically flew over to me and almost squeezed the life out of me just with his hug.

"That's not expected from Frost." I heard North comment.

Jack releases me from the death hug. (Get it?????) And I chuckle.

After explaining exactly what me and Jack saw on the timer, Tooth fled immediately.

Then Bunny and Sandy had to go. Jack and North live here, Jack had been invited to live here since he and North rely on eachother, somewhat.

And as for me? I just returned back to those woods that I died in. Every now and then we all get together, but as of now the person I see most if Jack.

He visits my forest once or twice a month, duting the winter, to keep things nice and frosty. But during the summer, he's across the world. But he still manages to visit every two months.

And to say that we were best friends would be way wrong. We were more, but had no label. We weren't dating, but we weren't not dating.

We were just comfortable as whatever we were. And that was perfect.