Chapter 13

"THAT'S NOT M/N ANYMORE

"THAT'S NOT M/N ANYMORE."

—————————————-
*Third Person's POV*
—————————————-

"Has anyone seen M/n?" Pav asked walking in the lounging area.

Gwen, Hobie and Miles turned to him and shook their head making Pavitr sigh.

"Have you checked Miguel's office?" Miles asked while biting into a his lunch his Mom made for him. "Yeah, i have but Miguel says that he hasn't seen M/n in almost a week." The rest turned to each other with worrysome glances.

"Did you try the gym? M/n likes to ho there to cool off stress." Gwen said and Pav nodded again.

"Maybe check if he's in the cafeteria. Man eats lots so he could be there." Hobie suggested. Pav sighed and shook his head disappointedly "No, i already checked. They were even serving his favorite but when i asked if anyone had seen him they said that he hasn't been around." Pav said and scratched the back of his neck.

Peter B. Turned to him and spoke up after drinking a glass of water. "I think he's been locked up in his room, so you can check there." Pav nodded and thanked Peter before heading off to the building full of rooms made for the spider people who stay at the HQ apartment buildings.

Once Pavitr found M/n's room, he knocked and waited for M/n to awnser.

-5 minutes later-

Pavitr knocked again after a few minutes again and waited a few more minutes.

-5 minutes later-

Pavitr huffed and knocked again but more aggressively. This time he heard something coming from inside M/n's room. He felt a wave of nervousness come over him but he shook his head and knocked again before calling M/n's name.
"M/n? Are you in there? Hello?" Pavitr asked still knocking.

More shuffling was heard coming from inside the room. There was a sound of a groan coming from in the room. It was low and barley audible.

Pavitr gulped and started sweating. He raised his hand up into a fist and hesitantly knocked three times on M/n's door.