Chapter 6

"LOST HOPE?"

"LOST HOPE?"

————————————-
*Third Person POV*
—————————————-

(With the teens and Spider dads)

"Madre mía . . . ¿qué voy a hacer con estos idiotas sin cerebro?"

[Madre mía . . . What am i gonna do with these brainless idiots?. . .]

It's been now been two weeks since M/n and Mayday have been gone and things have not been looking too good. A good example is in this situation.

The spider dads and teens have been searching every day filled with determination and hope to find them, but with every day that passes, they loose more hope and resort to maybe them being dead and they've been searching for people who have been gone for 1 week and 3 days. But they keep on looking at the bright side and keep searching. Nonetheless the bad thoughts linger at the back of their minds.

"What if their dead and we're just searching for nothing?" Gwen suddenly says out of the blue gaining the attention of everyone.

"What?" Miles asks looking confused "What do you mean Gwen?" Pavitr asked confusiny "I mean, think about it. We've been looking for about two weeks and maybe they were just dead this whole time and we didn't know!" Gwen said trying to prove a point but only got weird stares "Chill G, it hasn't even been that long. Their probably still alive." Hobie said shrugging but Gwen frowned "Yeah Gwen, you can't just jump to conclusions like that." Miles said worriedly "But how do you know if you don't even know where they even are?" Gwen asks crossing her arms "Woah, hey now Gwen. ." Peter said trying to calm Gwen down.
"They're not dead. So stop saying that they are."

Everyone turned to the voice to see a frowning Miguel with his eyes narrowed towards Gwen with crossed arms. "But you can't prove that!" Gwen said raising her voice "Gwen, let's calm do-" Peter said but was interrupted by Miguel "Because i know their alive, so don't say they aren't." Miguel said with a hint of anger in his tone "Gwen, Miguel's right! They're-" Miles said but was interrupted by Gwen "But they could be for all we know!" Gwen said "Gwen stop this befo-" "You don't know what you're talking about!" Miguel said yelling at her "You just can't exept it because you don't want to lose them like your daughter!" Gwen yelled and the rest gasped "Gwen!" Peter said scoldingly "How could you say that?!" Pavitr said shocked at what Gwen had said but Gwen just ignored it while Miguel stayed quiet "Just face the facts and accept that maybe they've been dead this whole time and we're just searching and holding onto false hope!" Gwen breathed out with a slight yell in her voice still looking at Miguel. "That ain't cool Gwen." Hobie said shaking his head. Miles looked at Gwen in shock and worry "Okay, okay! Everyone just shut up and-" Peter was cut of by Miguel holding Gwen by her neck while shoving her into the wall, his eyes bright red with pure anger inside. A big scowl placed on his lips making his fangs show. Gwen caught her breath at the sight. Fear crept on her face as she saw what she had done. "M-Miguel, let's hold on t-there, uh let's n-not be rational about this!" Peter said trying to calm the situation down while putting his hands up in a calm motion. The teens jumped at Miguel's actions and just stared out of shock, afraid of what he might do next.