𝟏𝟎 - "𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞."

________________________________

________________________________X

X.
\\ TRAPPED //
________________________________

AS EVERYTHING started coming back to Ren, a sharp pain in her head and side began to spread throughout her body. For a moment, she felt like she was floating in the darkness, and she sucked in a wince when she tried to move, a jolt of pain rushing through her, causing her to still for a moment as she tried to ride it out.

"Ren."

The familiar voice reached through the pain, calling out to her. Another wince and she managed to open her eyes a little.

"Renara..."

Her vision was blurred a little but she could make out the silhouette of someone leaning over her, green hair reflecting some of the moonlight behind him.

"Zoro?" She muttered.

She blinked a couple times and her vision started to clear, seeing him more clearly, and she looked up at him in confusion. Her head felt like it was splitting.

"What happened?" She asked, "Where are we?"

He knelt at her side, sighing in irritation, "Those butler freaks threw us down a well."

Ren nodded a little, wincing slightly, "That might explain why my head feels like it's about to explode."

Ren then turned her head to looked over to her other side and she swallowed when she saw the body of Merry a few feet away. It all rushed back to her. Klahadore was actually Kuro. And he killed Merry and was probably going after their crew and Kaya next.

"We need to get out of here," Ren said to Zoro hastily, "We have to warn the others about Kuro."

She tried to sit up, but then she felt Zoro's firm hand on her shoulder, keeping her from going further.

"I'm working on it," Zoro told her, "Just rest for now. It looks like your wound opened up again."

Ren frowned a little, then looked down at her side that had been healing from where Buggy stabbed her and she saw a small pool of blood had bled through her shirt.

"Shit," She cursed to herself.

As Zoro stood up and walked over to the other side of the well, Ren sat up a little. She pulled the bottom of her shirt up slightly, assuming the fall had to be what caused her wound to reopen because she'd bled through her bandage. Sighing she put her shirt back down, knowing there was not much that could be done about it now.

Ren then looked over to see Zoro fastening his swords to his side before picking up some rope off the ground, bundling it all up before tucking it into his belt. She could see him wince a little, barely showing any pain only for a moment. She figured a fall that they had, his head was probably about as painful as hers was added onto the fact that he'd been hit over the head with a glass bottle hard enough to knock him out.