𝟐𝟎 - "𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲!"

_____________________________

_____________________________XX

XX.
\\ CREW OF DREAMERS //
_____________________________

AFTER SETTING course for the Grand Line, Luffy, Zoro, Ren, and Sanji all brought Nami to the stern of the ship for a surprise they had all worked together on for her. After everything she had been through with Arlong and his crew, they wanted to ensure that she felt at home on the Going Merry, as a member of the Straw Hat crew.

And when they brought her to the stern of the ship, Nami's lips immediately parted in surprise when she saw three tangerine trees planted in wooden planters, and her eyes filled with emotion. Ren smiled as she leaned against the railing next to Zoro, her heart full knowing that Nami was happy with their surprise for her.

"It's a little piece of home to take with you on our journey." Luffy said, smiling softly.

Sanji nodded, "And I can whip up tangerine tarts any time you want."

Speechlessly, Nami stepped up to one of the trees, reaching out and brushing her hand over the leaves and one of the growing tangerines. A little piece of home would always be with Nami, and she was more grateful than she could ever say. Then after a moment, she looked back at them, a smile on her face and tears in the brims of her eyes.

"It's perfect," She told them, happily.

The lot of them smiled back at her, and Ren felt reminded once again, that finding each other was what was meant to be. And she was unbelievably thankful to have gained the friends and crew that she had.

Nami then looked to Luffy, "We actually have something for you too."

Luffy's eyebrows furrowed slightly in confusion as Nami motioned with her head to follow them. Ren smiled excitedly, knowing exactly where they were going for this surprise. The five of them made their way from the stern of the ship up to the quarter deck that overlooked the main. As they gathered around, leaning against the railing, they saw Usopp at the sails, waiting for them.

"Usopp!" Nami called out, "Set the main!"

Usopp looked back at them, smiling knowingly before he stood up on the mast, grabbing the main line, "Setting the main!"

Ren felt her heart skip excitedly in her chest as he pulled the rope and the group watched as the main sail lowered, revealing the Jolly Roger that Luffy had designed, printed hugely on the sail. Immediately, Luffy's face lit up in both surprise and pure joy and he immediately ran down from the quarter deck to the front to look at it.

"Wahooo!" Luffy yelled excitedly.

Ren and the others stood there, their course set, ready for their next adventure to the Grand Line. She felt her heart pick up pace in her chest, excited for what awaited them as they sailed towards their dreams.