𝟏𝟏 - "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞."

_______________________________

_______________________________XI

XI.
\\ BATTLE OF THE PIRATES //
_______________________________

REN AND Zoro ultimately decided to both go check out the lights in the distance before going to the house. It was closer and while Ren would have suggested splitting up, she was quickly learning that Zoro had no sense of direction what so ever and the last thing she needed was him getting himself lost while they were trying to save their friends.

So, the two of them carefully made their way through the tree line, following the torches until the light got brighter and closer. Eventually they got close enough to where they could make out who was ahead, and were surprised to see that it was Luffy, alongside Koby, Helmeppo, and two other Marines who were holding the torches. Ren and Zoro stayed hidden behind the trees, seeing Helmeppo pull a gun on Luffy and ordering him to walk.

Zoro glanced over at Ren and then with his eyes, motioned towards the two Marine guards. Ren nodded in understanding, knowing exactly what he was thinking, and she began to quietly circle to the other side so that she was positioned near one Marine and Zoro near the other.

"Helmeppo, don't!" Koby told him, looking at the gun he was holding.

Ren then looked to Zoro and he nodded, letting her know it was time to move. Quickly, she and Zoro stepped out from the trees, sneaking up behind the two guards. Zoro quickly took out the one guard while Ren easily took down the other, causing Helmeppo and Koby to turn around just in time to see the two Marine guards hit the ground, out cold.

Zoro then looked up at Helmeppo, "Hey, haircut."

Luffy picked his head up, smiling at the two as they began walking over towards them.

"Zoro! Ren!" He greeted them.

As Zoro stopped beside Helmeppo, he looked at him for a moment before drawing his fist back and punching Helmeppo square in the face, sending him straight to the ground and out cold.

"Nice hit," Ren smirked to him.

Luffy stood up onto his feet and joined the two at their sides, "How'd you guys know where to find me?"

Ren explained, "We were on our way back to the house when we saw the torches."

Luffy nodded, and immediately he turned and started heading down the path back towards the house, Ren and Zoro following behind him.

"Hold it right there!"

The three of them stopped at the sound of Koby's demanding voice and they turned around to look at him.