Priest Wally 7 IMPORTANT UPDATE

Started
September 12|2023

It had been almost six months since you and Barnaby had come clean and let your son in on the big secret about your past. Wally had been taking it a whole lot better than you thought he would, and for that you were greatful.

It was late evening, and you were in the small office of your home drinking (tea/coffee) and reading a book. You took a sip of your (tea/coffee) and set it off to the side as you finished the page and then flipped it, you got down to the middle of the page when you heard a soft knock.

"Mom?" You looked up at the doorway and smiled at your son, he stood holding the large leather books in his arms and a smile tugged at your lips.

"Yes, sweets?" You closed your book and set it off to the left on the small table that also occupied your cup of (tea/coffee).

Wally walked in and held out both leatherbound books infront of him,
"I- I don't know where to put these." I haven't read that fast since A song of Fire and Ice series, you reached out for the books and took them, running your fingers across the hardcover, hiding a smile you asked him,

"You've been staying up to read, haven't you?" You looked up to see his eyes slightly widen and his hand shot up to start fidgeting with his necklace, and you couldn't hide your smile.

"No. . . maybe. . . a little." You gave a small laugh, and gestured to the chair a few feet to your right,
"It's alright kiddo, I've had my fair share of late night reading." You smiled to yourself as you remembered how into the series you had been, Wally let out a small relieved sigh and plopped himself down on the chair next to you.

"

Update

Honestly I have no motivation for Priest Wally anymore lol, haven't had any so I'll probably leave it at that, unless this gets like 100 votes (yeah right) and I'll type up the rest of what I had planned which isn't much but I might be able to stretch it.

Remember the gazebo Wally and Y/n would always talk under while Wally was alive :3 ? It was inspired by the one our backyard, last year it didn't bloom as much but we watered more and ta-da!

I had to wait a whole year for these photos but it was so worth it <3

Anyways I am working on a lot of Wally one shots and of course Call me! and Take out the competition, there's also yet another Wally book im working on, a bit of a Crafting Dead fanfic too.

I have also been working on my own Welcome Home AU I'll share updates about that on NeoBook and Tumblr so if you're interested I'll post those usernames/links :3

I am very sorry to those who were enjoying Priest Wally but I just have had no motivation for it what so ever :( and there's only so much that I had planned ahead before I started other works and lost motivation.

Thank you for reading, feel free to explore and enjoy my other works, and as always don't forget to vote, especially if you want the last bit of Priest Wally.

Spread the spores,
Shroomy