🍋Make Me Sway Part 2🍋

Please note, do not spam comment on these chapter stories please, y ou'll be blocked if you do. Much appreciated. Thank you.

🍋Sanji x Female Reader🍋

🌶️NSFW🌶️

.

.

.

     His nose bled out as he felt a fiery passion in his core.  He touched his face and grabbed a kitchen towel to wipe the blood that trickled out of his nostrils.  You were surprised by this, however, this was normal for him.  Even though everybody seemed to dislike his so-called "perverted" behavior, he was trying his best not to get carried away.  You could tell by his body language and his reactions.  He put away the pots and pans quickly and then returned to you. 

   "I have never felt so happy, I'm very much taken by your romance madam!  You are genuinely stunning."  His eyes were filled with hearts that almost made you laugh.  You decided to play along with it and turn away to walk out of the kitchen.  He was confused at first as you slowly stopped at the door teasing him a little.  You turn your head,

   "Is it true you treat all women like they're queens?"

  He gasped, "Yes of course!  You are truly a queen Y/N, you're perfect from head to toe.  Nothing more and nothing less, you're also truly breathtaking.  I can't say enough how much I also love your appreciation for my cooking."

   You close the kitchen door and turn the knob to lock it.  Then you turned around to face him,

   "Sanji, I may have recovered from a cruise accident, but I've never met any finer-looking gentleman like you."

   "I try my best to keep in shape along with my cooking skills in the kitchen." He chuckled nervously scratching the back of his head.

   You could tell he was boiling inside just wanting to leap, touch, and hold you. Sanji had never held back this much before, he usually showed all his romantic expressions right away.  This almost made you laugh, however, he was sweating a little because of this.

   You came close to his face and pressed your body against his with a sly smirk.  Sanji flushed red, he thought he was going to nose-bleed again for a second.  His hands roamed your body down your curves and to your ass.  His hot breath neared your mouth as he fell into a steamy kiss.  He pushed his tongue into your mouth letting it dance with yours.  He pushed you against the kitchen counter pressing his body more into you.

    The cook muffled your moans with his kissing as he lifted you on the counter.  Your arms wrapped around his neck as he fondled and unbuckled his belt.  There was a heated feeling bubbling inside of you.  Sanji didn't waste any more time and wanted to make you feel pleased.  You whined as he pressed his finger to your lips,

   "Not so loud madam...we don't want to wake the others." 

     Your face flushed red as he smirked and attacked your neck with kisses.  He shifted out of his black coat and let it drop to the ground with a soft thud.  Grasping onto his white collared shirt you unbutton it partially as he chuckled mischievously.  He tore off your blouse top revealing your scarlet colored bra. 

     "So fucking sexy..." he shuddered.

     The chef's hands slide up your curves as he squeezed your breasts tenderly.  You let a small moan slip out which almost drove him crazy.  His hands were smooth and soft like his lips against your neck. 

  "S-Sanji~" you moan.

"Y/N...." he grunted deeply.

     He made way back down between your legs as he gently dragged your pj pants from your legs.  The cook's hands rested against your inner thighs before he started to play with your panties.  You had never thought that the chef would be such a big teaser for how desperate he seemed to have wanted you.  His fingers dragged down your panties and pulled them off your ankles.

"I might get a little messy, you don't mind if we take this to a bedroom at all would you?" He whispered in your ear.

Sanji smirked as he carried you down the hall kicking the door open.  It was a secret hallway that led to his own room.  He laid you down on your back comfortably, and then kissed you.  His body felt passion and an irresistible desire. The bed creaked as the two of you frolicked and teased one another.

He slowly inserted a finger into your wet core, pumping it in and out. Your moans were muffled with his lips against yours. Adding another finger her went a little faster and faster. Then he played with your clit massaging it thoroughly. The pleasure was immense as he whispered dirty things into your ears. The chef reached under and unclasped your bra. It fell down off of the bed as your breasts bounced on display for him.

He shuddered immediately not wasting anytime. He placed his face right between your boobs. You gasped with surprise

He muffled a reply that you couldn't hear and it made you laugh. He also chuckled before he continued his loving assault on you. The cook attached his lips on one of your nipples sucking on it. While his other hand groped your other breast.

"P-please Sanji~ I can't take it anymore!"

"What was that m'lady?" He pressed on your clit with a smirk.

"A-AAh~ I want you inside of me!" You moaned.

The chef was extremely horny now at this point. His fingers were soaking wet as he licked his fingers. He chuckled,

"You do taste quite sweet my love,"

You blushed and bit your bottom lip. He unzipped his black pants, and kicked them off his long slender legs. Then he dragged down his boxers as his manhood was freed from captivity. It was long and hard as he shuddered anxiously.

"Oh~Sanji..." you moan softly.

"Are you alright with this?" Sanji whispers.

"Mhm..."

With a little nod he then slowly inserted himself. Little by little, his eyes rolled back as his mouth fell open. Your arms wrapped around his neck as you moaned a little louder. The cook grunted once he was fully inside of you. He attacked your neck and kissed it as he started to thrust.

His movements were rhythmic and pleasurable. You scratched down his back as the bed creaked over and over again. The room felt like it had gotten hotter in the moment. For a moment you thought you and him were gonna rock the entire ship.

Sanji panted heavily, fucking harder and faster. You tried keeping quiet but it was far too difficult. Your moans got louder as he kept hitting your sweet spot.

"A-AH SANJI!" You tugged his hair contracting around his cock. The chef groaned hitting deeper until he was nearing his end.

The bed creaked louder, almost to the point it sounded like it was gonna break. Sweat beading down his temple, he opened one eye as he strained a few words,

"I-Inside or Out?"

"I-INSIDE-" you cried as he attached his lips to yours.

Sanji went wild after this as he scrunched his face. In and out he went until he felt himself release. The cook moaned with relief as he came inside of you.

He collapsed on top of you panting heavily. Incredibly exhausted and tired— his face rested in between your breasts. After about two minutes he lifted his head up and smiled,

"You're so pretty Y/N san, absolutely gorgeous with or without clothes."

"And you, are an amazing handsome chef."

He grinned before kissing your lips once again. He settled his face back in between your boobs, comfortably making you giggle.
.

.

.

.