🍊Private Cooking Lesson Part 1🍊

Please note, do not spam comment on these chapter stories please, you'll be blocked if you do. Much appreciated. Thank you.

LIVE ACTION SANJI x Fem Reader
.
.
     He seasoned the fish with one of his spices and used the pan to flip the fish.  It sizzled on the pan as he placed a lid over it. He brought a plate and grabbed a lemon garnish.  He squeezed some lemon juice out and peeled the skin off of the citrus.  Taking the lid off the pan he turns off the stove.  He takes some tongs and takes the fish out of the pan and onto a cutting board.

Grabbing a knife he presses down on the cooked fish and slices it into smaller chunks. He placed the squares into a small pile on the plate before adding pepper and salt. He adds the lemon garnish along with a drop of sauce he made. Afterwards he takes a boiling pot off the stove. Then he uses a silver ladle to scoop the soup out of the pot. The chef smelled the soup and poured it back into the pot.

"Hm, needs more soy sauce-,"

   Sanji knelt down and opened a cabinet.  He takes out a glass bottle of soy sauce and takes off the cap.  He poured three teaspoons into the pot and mixed it around.  Then the cook placed the lid back on top of the pot and lets it simmer.  He then looked up at you who had watched him the entire time.  For a moment he felt bad not giving you any attention, but he loved to cook.  He gave you a smiled and chuckled,
    "Sorry, I've been so busy with the food I haven't been able to explain to you the steps to cook it."

   You shook you're head, "No it's okay.  What are you making though?"

   "My blue fin tuna sauté, it's a very savory dish.  You have to cook the fish for about at least a half an hour."

The fish sizzled when you placed it on the pan.  Sanji then guided you into cooking it,

   "After about ten to fifteen minutes you're going to flip it okay?  Just be careful not to let the fish fall out of the pan.  Here lemme help you,"

  Sanji came from behind you holding the pans handle,  "It's just one motion,"  he moved and torqued your wrist and hand up. The pan jerked upwards and the fish slipped up and fell over on its uncooked side. 

   "There you are.  Easy right?"  The chef smiled by your ear.  Your heart raced looking into his ocean blue eyes.

   "Yea! It's not so bad."

"Okay, now you're going to do the same thing and season the other side of the fish.  A dash of white pepper, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and one & a 1/2 of that grated garlic,"  he instructed you.  Following with the recipe you made sure to add all of the seasonings on the opposite side of the half cooked fish.  Sanji smiled,

   "Very good, then we'll just put the lid on top of it and wait another ten minutes or so.  While that is cooking, I wanna show you the cooked fish I've made,"  The chef lets you view the food on the cutting board and picks up a piece with his tongs,

   "That's what the fish meat is suppose to look like on the inside.  Just a nice touch of pink and red.  Most fish can be eaten raw." 

You nodded you head , "You really know a lot about cooking food.  Especially sea animals and stuff." 

     Sanji smiled, "Well, I like to teach you some of it.  I enjoy showing you how to make dishes.  Especially someone as sweet as you are."

You felt your face flush, "Oh...you're too much of a gentleman."

The blonde chef turns to face you, "Well of course. I like to treat all women right. But you've got especially wonderful beauty Y/N."

He was making you feel flattered with his flirtatious comments. Everything about him was so irresistibly charming. You were thinking back to when he was helping you flip the fish in the pan. His hands gently holding your wrists, his face just above your shoulder, and that smile by your cheek.

Him against your backside...your intrusive thoughts crossed your mind. No! No! You shouldn't think of that, he's just trying to teach you a private cooking lesson. Or...maybe it's actually more than that. All of these questions shot through your mind.

Sanji diced some onions on the cutting board and added them to your cooked fish. He helped you cut the fish into smaller pieces. His hands grasped around your hand on the knife, while his other held your hand down onto the fish. He chuckled helping you slice the fish. The way he assisted you into making this dish almost made you act up a little.

He lets you squeeze some lemon juice onto the plate and add a drop of sauce. Then he tells you to add the lemon garnish, soy sauce, a little bit of honey, and some small roasted sesame. Then the entire food dish was finished. Sanji takes a fork and stabs into the blue fin tuna meat and held it up to your mouth,

"Try it love, see how it tastes."

Those words made you blush red. You snapped out of your dirty thought process as he fed you the piece of fish. The taste was amazing, it had to have been identical to what Sanji made. You then took another bite and it was super savory and sweet.

"This is soooo good! Oh my god."

The chef smiled humbly, "You did a pretty good job making that."

"Yea but you helped me. I couldn't have made it this good without your cooking talent." You said eating another piece of the blue fin tuna.

Sanji placed his hands into his pockets, "Seeing you happy and fed makes me happy. Plus, I found it really adorable when you were blushing like that when I helped you flip the fish in the pan. Same for cutting it on the board. You're a little squirmy."

Your hand brushed against your arm nervously, "Yea, I kinda liked it."

He raised a brow in interest, "Really? Why is that?"

There was no going back now. He seemed to already sense that you liked something sensual he did. His blue eyes darted from each of your eyes and to your lips in a triangle.

There was a feeling inside of you that just boiled in your core

.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.