🍋 Crème Brûlée🍋

Please note, do not spam comment on these chapter stories please, you'll be blocked if you do. Much appreciated. Thank you.

🌶️NSFW🌶️

SANJI X FEM READER

"We've been hiking for hours! This island is huge, when are we gonna get back to the ship?" Complained Nami

"We're almost there, the ocean is not too far from where we're at," Luffy replies.

The straw hat pirate made way as the thousand sunny was docked. Everyone got back onto the ship and set sail. The mast opened up as the giant vessel left the shore. Zoro went into the ship and sat at the dining table with Nami, Robin, Usopp, Brooks, and Franky.  They were talking to each other when they came up with a fun game night idea.  Soon the rest of the crew gathered in the same room together including you, Sanji, and Luffy. 

" Okay everyone write something on each of these sheets of paper.  However, it has to be dirty or bad.  If you don't want to do what's written on the card you have to tell the truth,"  says Robin with a soft chuckle.

      Everyone began writing down on their pieces of paper.  Zoro smirked as he was the first to place his slip of paper into Luffy's hat.  Once all the papers were put into the hat, all of them were mixed.    The first person to pick out of the hat was Ussop who stubbornly refused. 

" Take a damn paper out of the hat already!" Franky protest.

"OKAY FINE! Sheesh." Ussop pulled a piece of paper out of the hat and read it,

"Kiss...Nami?!" He flushed red with embarrassment.

Nami blushed as he went a he's and pecked her cheek just to be safe.

The red-haired woman mumbled as she then dug into the hat. She pulled out a piece of paper,

"NO I AM Not doing this one!"

"What's it say?" Luffy asked curiously.

"It doesn't matter! I'm not doing it I rather tell the truth!" Nami hissed as she crumbled up the paper.

"What's your truth then?" Zoro asked with his arms folded.

Nami looked away, "I had a crush on you once."

Zoro stared in surprise, "I—, oh..."

"OKAY! Who's next?! oh, it's me!" Brook took a paper from the pile and reads it,

"Strip in front of everyone?"

Sanji falls back and starts laughing as did a few others.  Brook crossed his arms in disapproval,

"Is this some kind of joke?"

"Do it or tell the truth,"  Robin says with a chuckle.

"Well if you say so..." Brooks removed his clothing but all there was, was a skeleton.  No flesh, no organs, nothing.  Just a naked skeleton of Brooks. 

"Y/N, you next," Luffy says excitedly.

You then finally reached into the straw hat and pulled out a piece of paper.  As your eyes read the words you froze.  Your cheeks felt hot as well. 

"Well? What's it say?"  Franky asked.

You bit your bottom lip,

"Crème Brûlée...with Sanji." 

The chef reacted in great surprise and lust,

"OHH- Y/N SANNN!  This has got to be the luckiest night EVER for me!"