🍋Golden Glass Club🍋

Please note, do not spam comment on these chapter stories please, you'll be blocked if you do. Much appreciated. Thank you.

Sanji x Fem Reader

- 🌶️NSFW🌶️

~You are an entertainer in a local club and Sanji is your Client~

.

Best with headphones Club Music:

(idk bout u guys but I'd do the nasty w Sanji to this song)^

.

.

      He walked down the stairs accompanied by Zoro and Ussop who were both in black and white formal suits.  The entire club was filled with lights and music.  Sanji lit a cigarette with his golden lighter and blew a drag from his lips.  He snapped the lighter shut and put it in the pocket inside his white suit.  The slow music is played in the background by the DJ.

     There were a lot of dancing women and groups of people who were drinking and taking drugs.  There was a whole partying frenzy inside this place.  They called it the Golden Glass Club

     Zoro left for the bar with Ussop as Sanji of course went by the stage where the ladies were.  The green-haired swordsman and the sniper looked at one another.  The music continued to play in the club as a new entertainer came out on stage by the pole.  Immediately everyone was in awe, it had been you who stepped out on that stage.

     Make up all pretty, your hair was perfectly curled, and the lingerie was made of blue diamonds.  Your bra had blue and clear rhinestones.  Removing the white fur scarf, you eyed the crowd at who your client would be.  Sanji was in the client chair and to you he was the most surprising.  He wasn't too old, he was rather young and handsome. 

    Wearing those rose-colored glasses along with a white and gold button-up suit.  This was going to be quite a special night for him then.  And as the music played you took to the pole, climbing all the way up before sliding down in the splits.

    The way Sanji had a crazed lust in his eyes.  He wanted to get out of his seat but you pushed him down with your heel.  You chuckled at how eager he was, you barely had started your performance.  Coming down from the stage you brushed your hand under his short beard.  He wanted to say something but you put your finger to his lips.

     The music boomed in the entire room as you took him to heaven.  Straddling his waist, his cigarette fell out of his mouth, you catch it and inhale the smoke from it.  Exhaling the smoke you chuckle and place the cigarette back to his lips.  Flipping your hair you get up off his lap and return to the stage.  His nose bled from his nostrils as he grabbed a napkin to wipe it away.

      All of these sexy poses you made drove not only him but many other men crazy.  Money was thrown on the stage in large bands and singles.  Something about Sanji's presence made you want to be HIS client.  The slow movements and the music all seemed to have turned into a blur.  Not only Sanji wanted you but you wanted him as well.

   Hell, even Zoro and Ussop were mesmerized in the background with drinks in hand.  You crawled on your hands and knees and reached out to Sanji.  He eventually took your hand lost in a trance by you.  The song finally ended and switched to a different song.  You took Sanji backstage as he was like an excited little kid.

   "YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! And so sexy my dear lady, what is your name?"  The chef asked eagerly as you took him to a private lounge and love room.

   "I am Y/N.  It is also an honor to meet you, Master Sanji."

"Master?"

"Yes, it is what we call our clients."

The chef smirked as he removed his glasses, "Well, if that's how it shall be then I'm not opposed at all,"

He approached you and caressed your chin, "You are absolutely stunning Mademoiselle."

     Sanji pulled you in close, you could smell his strong cologne from his neck.  He was extremely handsome and attractive, probably the most alluring client of them all.  You didn't know if he was treating you or you were treating him.

    His hands went down your curves, you could feel the ice-cold touch of his silver rings against your bare skin.  His fingers slipped off your bling panties to the floor.  Then he softly kissed your neck, sucking on the sensitive part.   His fingers expertly unhooked your sparkly bra as well.

    It fell to the floor with a soft thud.  Sanji pushed you back onto the bed kissing down your legs softly, your leg fell over his shoulder as he smirked.  Shifting out of his suit, he unbuttoned his white collared shirt and unbuttoned his pants. 

   It wasn't before long he kissed you passionately before pushing inside of you all the way.  He lifted your wrists placing them up and over your head as he continued his motions.  He panted heavily as you did the same, moaning over and over again, he looked muscular and clean-shaven.  You did your trick and pushed him up and over with your legs. 

   Rolling over in bed aggressively you got on top of him and started to ride him.  Thrusting your hips forward his eyes rolled back with his mouth open.  He groaned heavily as everything seemed to feel fuzzy.  His head felt like it was in the clouds, and the entire room felt like it was changing as if he were high. 

   "Aughhh yeaaaa Y/N..." Sanji bucked his hips upwards, you moaned louder with your hands on his chest.  His hands went up and squeezed your boobs and it made him turn on more.  He felt like he was going to climax but then you got off of his dick.  He reacted in great sexual frustration, you smirked seeing him hot and bothered.

   "I wanted it somewhere else~,"

    You went down to his cock kissing his tip.  Just by the slightest touch, he was already so uncomfortable.  Then once you've finally taken his length and started to suck, he bucked his hips impatiently.  You held his legs open as he was very close to cumming. 

   Masturbating his length the cook groaned gripping the sheets, "I'm gonna! I'M GONNA-"  he then felt himself release down your throat as you swallowed it whole.  Sanji was going to rest but you just continued.  It was a lot that blew his mind and he moaned gripping your hair. 

   "OH Y/N! Oh Y/N that-  that's good! I'm good I- oh god..." Sanji panted heavily almost unable to handle the overstimulation.

  Finally, you stop and lick his tip as he can finally breathe.  You saw how messy his hair was and his body partially sweating.  He was really fun to mess around with, you almost fell in love with him.  Sanji pulled you close in bed and kissed you deeply.  Cuddling up by his chest he sighed,

   "That was incredible my love~."

"Thank you Master Sanji."

The chef smirked, "Mind if you grab my lighter?  I can light one for you."

"Of course," you got up and grabbed two cigarettes from his coat and his gold lighter.

     He flicked it on and lit you a cigarette and then his own.  The two of you exhaled smoke in the air, cuddling in the club's love room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.