🍋Baby Fever Part 1🍋

Please note, do not spam comment on these chapter stories please, you'll be blocked if you do. Much appreciated. Thank you.

Sanji x Fem Reader
🌶️NSFW/SANJI'S POINT OF VIEW🌶️
.
.
Binkusu no sake wo
todoke no yuku yo
Umikaze kimakase namimakase
Shio no mukou de, yuuhi mo sawagu
Sora nya wa wo kaku,
tori no uta~~

.
     I sang in the kitchen cooking the blue fin tuna.  The crew had gotten the large marine animal from the nearest fish market.  I puffed some smoke out through my nose, having my cigarette dangle from my bottom lip.  I decided to add in some seasoning and spices before placing the lid over the pot.  The thousand sunny creaked as it was docked by a nearby island.  Moss-head swordsman over there was napping with his back against a coconut tree. Pathetic. I hated that guy. I didn't even know where luffy and the others went. At least they don't get lost as easily as Zoro.

Y/N was still here on the ship though. She was just reading a book in the cabin, and I wondered what it's about. Setting the stove to low, I left the kitchen and made way down stairs. This damn ship was always creaky with its wooden planks. Opening the door she was sitting on a lounge chair curled up with a book. I placed my hands in my pockets and grinned,

"Hey, I was wondering where you were. Everyone else left to explore."

"Oh, I see. I just wanted to stay on the ship and read." She replied

"Well, watcha reading?" I asked walking over to her.

"Oh you don't wanna know it's a little embarrassing," y/n replied sheepishly.

Embarrassing? Huh. Was she reading some kind of Vampire-Sex book? That would be hilarious if I'll be honest.

"I'm sure it can't be that bad, mind if I have a look?" I asked politely.

Y/N then agreed as she handed the book to me. Looking over the cover it wasn't what I expected. And I know her and I were very close romantically but, this was an informative book on pregnancy. I flipped through the pages reading the facts written in there. They were very helpful in understanding how to take care of a baby, it had tips and tricks. Closing the book I was curious.

Was she interested in kids? I mean I absolutely love the process. Just thinking about it made me excited. Maybe I shouldn't jump to conclusions though. However when I drew my attention back to her eyes she was beet red. Y/N was embarrassed I had suspected she wanted to have a baby.

I couldn't help but to chuckle and grin,
"You know it's okay with me,"

She reacted in surprise, "What do you mean?"

"You wanna have a baby with me hm?" I finally raised my curly brow in interest.

I could tell she was hot and bothered about it. And it was cute, seeing her all squirmy and heated for me. It literally drives me crazy, even my own brain was thinking of spicy scenarios. I put out my cigarette as she mumbled to herself,

"Yea..."

I brushed my palm over her delicate hand and kissed her cheek. Then I whispered in her ear,

"Instead of me cooking food, looks like we can make love instead," I squeezed her hands gently. Y/N looks up at me and places a soft kiss on my lips. I was crazy in love, wanting to hold her, touch her, feel her up so badly. Suppressing my inner sexual desires made me wild.  So we went to the bedroom together, I didn't know wether or not I was making the right choice. 

     However, I liked the idea of being a dad.  It made me believe I could be a better parent than my shithead father, Judge Vinsmoke.  Fuckin' piece of garbage.