🍋Bon Appétite🍋

Please note, do not spam comment on these chapter stories please, you'll be blocked if you do. Much appreciated. Thank you.

🌶️NSFW🌶️

SANJI X FEM READER

With a powerful shout of "GUM GUMMMMM PISTOLLLLLLLLL!", Luffy launched his arm forward, the force of his punch shattering the coconut tree in front of him. The tree crashed to the ground with a resounding thud, sending coconuts scattering in all directions. Chopper wasted no time in gathering as many of the fallen fruits as he could, using his antlers to carry them back to the group. Nami was by the beach on a towel suntanning her backside. Zoro leaned against a tree with his hands behind his head resting.

"Do you suppose that Ace is more powerful than Sanji, firepower-wise?" Robin asked Usopp.

"Well I dunno, that is a good question. Technically Ace can create and control fire with his entire body. Whereas Sanji can only light his leg on fire. But he has kicks that will send you straight to hell. However, Ace can unleash a fire blast that would annihilate a city if he wanted to do so."

"So then Ace is more powerful?"

"I would say so. After all, he is Luffy's brother." Usopp shrugged.

"HEY GUYS! We brought back s'more coconuts!" Luffy runs out from the jungle.

You crawled down the side of the ship and onto the beach with a beach towel over your shoulder. The straw hat pirate dropped all the coconuts onto the sand along with the chopper. The little reindeer medic smiled holding up a coconut as Luffy took it from him,

"Hey Sanji! You got some straws in the kitchen we can use to drink the coconut water?"

The blonde chef walked out of the kitchen and looked towards the beach, "Yeah! you need to come up here and get them. I'm in the middle of cooking."

"What are you making honey?" You asked from the beach down below.

"Sakeye Salmon and macaroni salad. Since Luffy hates vegetables."

"BLEH!" Luffy shook his head.

"You need dietary energy and vitamin C from vegetables you dumbass!"

"I want meat and fish!"

Sanji rolled his eyes, "You're gonna eat the food I made no matter if there's vegetables or not!"

"Yeah...yeah... I knowww." Luffy chuckled as he walked towards the boat to get some straws for the coconuts.

Later on, Nami and Zoro were drinking the water out of the coconuts together. Chopper played in the sand with Usopp. Robin also hung out and talked with them as well. Sanji was just about finished making the food when you walked in.

"The smell always draws me into the kitchen,"

"Does it? Well then I should cook more often to get you in here alone" Sanji smirked.

"Pshh, whatever. Every time you cook everyone gets hungry and they all crowd the dining room."

"Heh Heh, I guess that's why Luffy wanted me on this crew."

You leaned over settling your chin on his shoulder from behind. Your arms wrapped around his waist as he paused from cleaning the pan in the sink. You pressed against his backside causing him to flush red.

"I'm hungry for you Sanji..." you whispered in his ear.

The chef accidentally dropped the pan in the sink, which caused a loud clatter. Luffy called out from the beach,