🍋Birthday Bathtub🍋

Please note, do not spam comment on these chapter stories please, you'll be blocked if you do. Much appreciated. Thank you.

SANJI x Fem Reader
🌶️NSFW🌶️

(Originally I started writing this before and on my birthday Oct 26th, but then I got busy)

But I finished it so here u go! Hope ya'll like it

.
The Strawhats set sailed towards Sakura Island.  A beautiful blossom tree-filled island with cherries, citrus fruits, and plentiful koi fish that swim through its rivers. The blonde-haired chef carried you off the thousand sunny and onto the dock. Luffy waved goodbye as they set sail to a different side of the island.  There was a large mansion made of cherry wood.  It was incredibly beautiful and vast.

You were then blindfolded by Sanji as he led you into the mansion. He was turning around corners and going through doors. Finally, he held your shoulders as he then took off your blindfold. He showed his hand out to a table with a cake/candles, your favorite food, some snacks, and your favorite drink. It was magnificent, he pulled your chair out and sat you down.

"I made sure to bake the cake with your favorite flavor too."

"Awe Sanji you're too sweet."

The chef chuckled, "Happy Birthday my love."

Turning back to the cake you then blew out the candles before Sanji kissed your cheek. He sat with you at the table eating a piece of the cake, along with the rest of the food there.

     After eating the food you changed into a pink flowered kimono.  Sanji then changed into his white and yellow striped kimono.  The two of you rested on the steps in front of the mansion. You rested your head on his shoulder while folding a cup of tea. He kissed your head,

"What would you like to do my dear?"

"I just want to be with you~" you replied kissing his cheek. Sanji smiled humbly,

"We could have a bath together. If you'd like."

The idea was playful and sensual, "I'd love that!"

Sanji got excited and he stood up and went into the mansion again. You run after him giggling as you went up the stairs to the bathroom. He was already drawing the bath and adding some soap.

"I would've added cherry pedals and had the bath drawn already, but, I just thought maybe suggesting the idea to you was better," The chef tilted his head slightly.

"Oh that's alright. I appreciate you for that. Besides, I kinda want to tease you in the bath. I think it'll be fun," you smirked.

Sanji chuckled with his eyes closed, "Oh really?" The cook shuts off the water. The bath was only about two thirds filled with bubbly soap. You then untied your kimono letting it drop to the floor with a soft thud. Completely nude in front of your lover Sanji dripped with blood from his nose.

Wiping his face clean he then stripped out of his yellow kimono. You giggles seeing his length bounce a little erect. Getting into the tub you sank down into the water. He followed and did the same with a satisfying groan. Your feet touched his legs below the water.

"You're so pretty Y/N" the cook sighed with tired eyes.

You went to his side of the tub and wrapped your arms around his neck. Pressing your bare breasts against his chest,

"And you're...turning me on~ Sanji." You whispered in his ear seductively.

He panted heavily, you felt his cock run against your stomach just below the water. Pressing your lips against his own he inhaled sharply and caressed your face. His hands grasped onto your breasts kneading them feverishly.

You moaned his name, he pushed you back to the other side of the tub. The water made little waves. He attacked your neck as he couldn't help but rub his cock between your legs and your clit. He was ready to make you feel good right there and right now.

He slightly lifted you with his strong arms, he pushed into you with his dick which caused you to moan. Gripping his shoulder he pants driving his hips into yours. The water splashes up and out of the bathtub causing a big mess. However Sanji didn't care he wanted to make you feel good.

Seeing you all wet and aroused made him wild. You held onto the back of his neck as he pounded you in the bath.

"OH! OH Sanji fuck!"

He kissed your neck, to your cheek, and then your lips,

"I'll fill you up real n-nice~" he grunted quietly.

Most of the water had gotten all over the bathroom floor and the bath was at least 1/2 full now. Sanji's wet body slammed into your hips. Your boobs jiggled as skin to skin slapping against one another. The pleasure was overwhelming, it was so good.

"AAh! AAh Sanji I'm gonna cum~!"

He started to speed up his movements as water splashes up again. His eyes were shut tightly as he pants heavily. Your eyes rolled back as you bursted all over his cock, making it easier for him to slip in and out.

Sanji neared his end as he slowed his hip thrusts.  Then he picked up the pace again,  he watched your pleasured face as he started to climax.  His groans only grew until he moaned loudly.  He released his cum inside of you squirting and covering your inner walls.  Then finally he exhaled heavily and rested his face into your neck. 

   Your arms wrapped around his back as he slowed his breathing.  He lifted his head up and smiled as his chest rose and fell,

   "Happy Birthday my love~," the chef smiled.

  You giggled, "Oh Sanji... thank you for your gift~." You smirked caressing his face before kissing his lips. 

   You and Sanji looked over into the bathroom seeing all the water on the floor.  The cook sighed,

   "Sorry about the mess..."

"It's okay,  we can use the towels in the closet and soak up all the water."

Sanji chuckled,  "Making love to you in the bathtub really turns me on."

"It does for me too." You kissed him again sweetly.
.
.
.

.
.
.

I apologize for any grammar errors. Every time I publish it I always find little grammar errors 🥲

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.