🍋Month of Love Part 3🍋

Steamy & Spicy Chapter :3

Sanji x Fem Reader
.
.
.
As you laid in bed next to him, it was a lot better than lying on the cold ground. It wasn't like for Sanji to pent up his lovey-dovey emotions. And it especially wasn't healthy for you, knowing there was such a heated feeling being there with him. You lay on your side facing him, his face was slightly sweaty wearing the same suit and tie. Sanji's face reddened when you grazed your palm over his cheek. You tugged at his black tie undoing it. He was confused at first but, you told him that taking off some of his clothes would make him feel a lot cooler. After he discarded his collared shirt, suit, and tie onto the floor. You then proceeded to remove your blouse and pants before you pulled him in close to your body. He gasped softly after you gently unhooked your bra and let breasts push against his bare chest. The chef melted as his arms wrapped around your waist in bed. His face close to yours as you could feel his heated breath against your face. He couldn't believe what was happening to him, but he let it continue. The warmth was inviting and intoxicating that it wouldn't be ignored. 

     His heart pounded in his chest as there was a rush of adrenaline that coursed through his veins.  To you he made you feel warm and safe from the storm that came again from outside.  There was a roll of thunder as rain began to fall outside that night. Another storm came across the seas in the East Blue. Luckily before leaving off to the hotel, Sanji made sure that the ship was secured and tied by the dock earlier. The rain pattered on the window outside creating a soothing sound. Your scent was intoxicating towards the man you laid in bed with. He desired to touch and feel you, and you allowed it. Sanji lightly kissed your neck softly with his lips. You sigh letting your fingers flow through his short blonde hair. He peck very lightly at your collar bone, his hands gently slide up your curves as he groaned quietly,

"Your skin is so soft...and so lovely."

Sanji's long legs became entangled with yours, he kissed your cheek and smiled. His hands found there way to your round breasts as he tenderly squeezed them causing you to whimper softly. He played with your nipples teasing and touching them feverishly. He loved your breasts, they fit perfectly in his hands and they were soft to touch. You felt your body tense and grow ever hotter by the second. His lips attached to one of your nipples as he licked and sucked on each nub. You gasp and moan,

"Aah~aah! Sanji baby!"

He licked and swirled his tongue leaving wet spots on your nipples. The blonde man kisses your cheek,

"Mmm, do I have permission to continue my pleasurable ministrations for you my love?" He whispers in your ear seductively.

Your face flushed with redness as you agreed. Sanji proceeded to kiss your lips, deepening the kiss your arms wrap around his back. Your tongue dove into his mouth as he tasted you, repeatedly kissing over and over again. He pants heavily as the sweat beaded on his forehead. You were both aroused by one another in a deep intimate moment. Sanji's hands moved down to your panty line, his fingers slipped the panty aside as he teased your clit. Gently moving two fingers in a circle over the pleasure spot. You moaned feeling your body convulse and spasm. His breath was shaky, there was an adrenaline rush that went through him.

"You're so wet for me..." He could feel the heat radiating from between your legs, the way your body responds to his touch. He shifted himself out of his long black pants and boxers. The blonde cook panted heavily as he took his rather large erection into his hand stroking it to ease some tension. He kisses your lips again before asking you if you were ready. With your hands on his shoulders you whimper softly nodding your head.

He aligned himself at your wet entrance pulling the panty aside before slowly pushing inside you. Your back arched feeling him stretching you out as it felt good. Sanji groaned with pleasure feeling how warm and tight you were. His arms moved under your back for support as he moved in and out of you with ease. Your breathing grew more frequent along with your moaning. He increased the tempo of his movements , his thrusts becoming more intense and powerful. The bed creaked beneath you as your bodies moved in perfect synchronization, a symphony of pleasure that filled the room.

His strong legs are what kept Sanji going. With each thrust, he aimed to hit that sweet spot within you. He relished in the way your body tensed and trembled beneath him, the signs of your impending release.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! SANJI!!!"

His name escaped your lips in a breathless cry, echoing through the room as he continued to fuck you through your climax. He smirked as he panted heavily as you rode the waves of pleasure, your body trembling in his embrace. Sanji was relentless, determined to prolong your pleasure. As the waves of your orgasm subsided , he continued to thrust into you, pushing you to the brink once again. He gasped and groaned reaching his own release. With one final thrust, his body tensed as he spilled his hot seed inside you.

"Mmmghnn! Y/N!!" He groaned, as his voice was mixed with pleasure and satisfaction.

As the two of you lay there, catching your breath, Sanji couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment. He had satisfied and made love passionately. He enjoyed it quite alot, and as you cuddled up against his bare chest, he lit a cigarette. You and Sanji basked in the afterglow of your passionate encounter.

"S-Sanji?"

"Yes my dear?"

"Are we together?...now that we've?" You were too shy to ask.

"Of course. I'd be honored to be your partner my love. I promise nothing bad is going to ever happen to you. Okay?"

Delighted you smiled and giggled, "I love you Sanji."

"I love you too Y/N." Sanji grinned sweetly.

For a second there was silence, but then your stomach rumbled. Sanji chuckled,

"I almost forgot we hadn't eaten anything. I was too consumed by your beauty ha ha. I've got some stuff in my bag I can make in the kitchen in this room if you like."

"Oh please do I'm starving after all of that sex..." you flushed red slightly embarrassed.

"Don't worry I'll go whip up something for you in the kitchen. You just stay in bed." He kissed your cheek.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.