25 - Now you know

- Hyunjin!

- Mr Park?

- Get up, we have a meeting with Bang!

- Ooh ok.

As Mr Park starts walking to Chan's office, Hyunjin follows. Park is clearly nervous. He walks with head down and wipes off sweaty palms on his blazer. Jiwoo stops them and asks to wait until Chan ends his phone call.

Park leans into Hyunjin's space and talks to him in a quiet voice. Even though he's nervous, he holds himself almost as a protector of Hyunjin. He continues with his instructions about Chan:

- Listen, Mr Bang is kind of loud and can be very intimidating. If he yells, just stay quiet and wait for the storm to pass. Whatever he asks for, we'll prepare after the meeting. Sorry if you had plans for tonight.. it doesn't look like we'll leave the office soon.

Hyunjin nods and presses his lips because - yes, he does have plans for tonight. Mr Bang is taking him to see a theatre play, and after that to see some other kind of play in his bed...

Jiwoo gives a signal to enter the main office. Park goes in first, Hyunjin stays at the respectful distance behind. Chan is clearly surprised to see that Park brought the support. It was a good thinking on Park's side, because Chan now doesn't feel like yelling.

- Park, where are we on the two last quarters? Give me an overview.

- My young associate here will present on the latest figures - Park answers and points at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin, slightly out of place, starts insecurely but soon gets focused:

- Right, yes, well, in the last quarter we had a slight drop in sales mainly be....

"Focus Chan! Listen!
Quarter, numbers.... sales...
I have nooo idea...
shit"

-... however, we should expect better results in the department of...

"Want to lick that pretty neck...
what the hell... damn Chan!!"

- ...on Chinese market we don't have numbers yet since the new subsidiary office has...

"Fine, if I can't focus,
I'll just enjoy the view...
and maybe in future
we should fuck
before he gives me
a work talk.. "

-... on time before opening a new location. This quarter, two new locations are scheduled for opening.

- Park? - Chan speaks when it's his turn to comment on everything Hyunjin just said.

- Yes Sir?

- This is fine. Actually, I forgot I have a meeting in a few minutes. Why don't you send me an email ("yes, good idea Chan, emails don't have luscious lips") and I'll read it tomorrow?

- Of course.

Park exits first, and Hyunjin follows but not before making a little butt dance on the way out. Of course, Chan sees it.
He breaks the pencil in his hand.

"This man is going to be the end of me"

Once they're out, Park happily turns to Hyunjin:

- Oh Hyunjin, from now on, you're always going with me. You're my lucky charm! It looks like we'll go home at the reasonable time after all.

All this doesn't go unnoticed by Jiwoo who's used to seeing distraught faces on a way out, not this!
She frowns, but then she remembers that frowning caused wrinkles and she decides (for a hundredth unsuccessful time) to stop wondering what's going on in Chan's personal life.

Of course, Jiwoo approaches Hyunjin when he's left alone.

- Hwang?

- Yes, Ms Kim?

- You've been with us for a while now but I never got a chance to talk to you.

- I guess we were both very busy.

- Yes, you stay late in the office. A lot.

- It's all good, I expected late work hours.

- But then you don't have time for your girlfriend. Or, fiancé?

- Ahmm... my girlfriend.

- Oh, the young love... what's her name?

- Her name is aam Felix..ia...

- Felixia? She's not Korean?

- She is, her mom was just... very creative with names.

- Well, I hope Felixia comes visit you sometimes. I'd like to meet her.

- Yes, yes she probably will.

Jiwoo turns away. She's not buying it. She struts back to her desk as Chan calls her in the office.

- Ms Kim!

- Yes?

- We'll need one more ticket for Tokyo. Mr Hwang will be joining me.

- I see.

- That will be all. Thank you.

Chan closes his door behind him and just says to himself:

- There, Jiwoo, now you know. Stop asking around.

*****