26 - Out

- You go where??

- Tokyo.

- Can I go too? As Felixia.

- Very funny...

- I wouldn't leave my sweet little Haru for a day anyway. - Felix is playing on the floor with the puppy currently named Haru. He's trying different names until he finds the one that fits him the best.

- Are you maybe spending too much time with the puppy?

- No way, it's never enough. - says Felix and covers puppy's ears so he doesn't hear bad Hyunjin.

- But don't forget about Changbin, he needs your attention too.

- Hmm you're not wrong about that... but look at that face! Look!

- I can puppy-sit if you two want to spend some time alone.

- Or maybe... Changbin can come here to our place, and stay while you're traveling.

- Ooh? Are you guys already spending nights together?

- Aaahmm no. My beau is not rushing anything. I'm his first boyfriend. He's not like you, a sex expert.

- I learned everything with you!

- Yes, but maybe we don't have to overshare that information...

- Ok, Felixia.

With those words, a doorbell is heard and Changbin comes in carrying dog toys.

- I couldn't leave the store with just one toy...

Felix gives him a gentle kiss, and stays like that, attached to Changbin. Changbin nervously wraps his arms around tiny Felix and they hug.
Hyunjin turns away feeling very irrelevant right now.

Before you know it, Felix's legs are also wrapped around Changbin who lifts him up like a feather, and this makes Felix let out a sweet moan.
Hyunjin goes to his room, and even puppy follows, seeing that Changbin might get lucky very soon.

- So, Haru, your parents didn't even notice you walked away, ha? How long will it take for Felix to freak out and start looking for you?

Ping!

- Chan, it better be you saving me from two lovebirds now...

Come down, I'm
taking you out.

What if I'm in a bathtub now
and busy?

I'll come upstairs and
wash you myself.

You fool... I'll be there in 5.
.....
..

Every time, every single time, Chan gets turned on when he sees Hyunjin walking to his car. It's like going through his teen years all over again.

- Where are you taking me Mr Bang?

- I'm going shopping, and why not to take you with me? You have a good style. And maybe you want something new.

- I'm all yours! I'm great at shopping.

That may be the case but Hyunjin never went shopping to a place where they offer champagne and a personal assistant. In all fairness, he does look and walk like he belongs in expensive store. Chan proudly walks by his side. He asks the assistant to bring the new collection for both of them to check out. They sit on a fancy lounge and wait as the new collection is brought in.

- This is crazy. - he whispers to Chan. - Are they going to even try on the clothes for us so we don't have to?

- If you want.

He isn't sure if Chan is serious, but he definitely loves the outfit he decided to try on (by himself).

Chan is manspreading on the lounge and enjoying Hyunjin's little fashion walk. It makes him happy to use the money he's been collecting on a bank account on someone he loves. Hyunjin could ask just anything from him, and he'd be happy to give it.

At the end, it sounds to Hyunjin like Chan bought everything he tried plus three times more, but he isn't sure. Someone will deliver the clothes to Chan's place so they don't have to carry heavy bags and boxes. Rich people are so strange, Hyunjin concludes.

- Ok, shopping is all done. Now, you chose where to go.

- Let's see... let's take a walk by the river. Yes, that's good.

- River it is.

They drive to the river and park at the public parking lot. It is strange to see Chan, powerfull Mr Bang, outside of his luxurious office, among ordinary people.

Hyunjin looks at Chan as children run in the background. Someone's big dog comes to say hi, an ice cream seller offers his goods... Even in this surrounding - he still makes impression with his strong presence.

Hyunjin gets them some street food and they sit on a bench to eat. Chan loves the food, and tells him they're eating here every day from now on.
He loves how Hyunjin is different from all high society, snobby people he's been surrounded with his whole life. They come from different worlds, but they're so right for each other.

True, they had sex just a few hours after they met but that was not a one time thing for neither one of them. Who knew they'd end up here when they met in that conference room for the first time?

Well, Chan probably did. Right there, in that room, he probably planned all this to happen while Hyunjin was trying to show his knowledge of financial analytics.

- Move in with me.

*****