MEETING--3

"This graph is telling the progress of our company, how much profit we have made in the last 5 years and how much loss we have incurred."

"Why are your company's losses increasing every year?" A man sitting in front of me asked....

"Many of our clients prefer custom jewelry, but last year there was a fire at our production house, due to which much of our equipment and precious stones and gems was burnt and we were unable to fulfill their orders and demands on time and due to which we lost many of our clients but we have already purchased the new equipments and gems but some gems and stones are imported and it's quite hard to persuade those sellers but we'll get those also by the end of the year and our production house is also renovated so our sales are increasing gradually ...... Also last year my father's retirement from the company because of the health issues was also a big reason as we lost many of our important clients because they trusted only him."

I said while explaining him all the situations of our company....

"I understand what you are saying but if it continues like this then it may lead to the closure of your company and I hope you are well aware of this."

"Yes Mr. Ryan, I am aware of this very well, that is why our company wants to collab with you so that we can work together and help each other...."

"Well!! Ok i can help you with this ,,, I hope we will work well together to benefit both of our companies."

"Thank you soo much Mr. Ryan and i am also hoping for the best"

i said to the handsome guy sitting in front of me .... Mr. Ryan , Co Founder and Managing Director of the H&R group .....

He is a tall man actually really tall like 6 feet i guess with long legs and broad shoulders, Little down his shirt fabric showing his perfectly built biceps with a very strong body which looks like it was built with great care..... His deep dark gray eyes with long black lashes , Slightly above his eyebrows where his dark brown dyed locks were resting making him look more handsome in his dusky skin tone and with his perfectly built nose , pink and filled lips and high cheekbones with his sharp jaw line that was visible from behind his perfectly trimmed and shaped beard.... He is charismatic..... From his looks it seemed that he would be in his early 30s ....

"But I have one condition and I will collaborate with your company only if you agree to this." A man said sitting next to Mr. Ryan .... He is also the co- Founder and CEO of the H&R group, they both are buissness partners and i guess good friends also by judging from their conversations.

" What's your condition sir"

Scarls asked him .....

" Well the condition is that you guys have to bring me 200 new clients by the day after tommorow to increase your sales "

He said and resting on the back of chair.....

" This is impossible sir , how can we bring 200 clients in just 2 days .... If you really want this then atleast give us some more time ..... We'll surely bring you new clients then"... Scarls said

" I think she is stating facts ... It's quite impossible to bring this much clients in this short span of time" ..
Mr. Ryan said to him ...

And here it goes they discussed this topic for fukin 10 mins and still not be able to find a god damn solution, but if we look at it, Scarls is not wrong in saying that it is difficult to get 200 clients in just 2 days.....

" Mr. Hayden give us some more time , we will not let you down" i said to him

Yeah... 'He is the same guy from last night' ....