DRUGGED --7

2.3k words🎉❤️

🎵 Shape of you 🎵

_____ by Ed Sheeran 🍀

-----------------------------------------------------

𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖊

His big hand is still on my back, pulling me towards his large and strong body , I can feel his embrace, his hard muscles, his abs -- honestly i wanna touch it , feel it and it's driving me crazy, my body's response towards him always amazes me and I also don't know why I am that much attracted to him , but it's not my fault also -- anyone can fall for this type of man literally anyone...

For the last 10 minutes he was just greeting the guests and did not leave me even for a minute instead his grip tightened with every passing minute... I love it.

This place is huge like really huge , everything is just perfect, from lights , curtains, decorations to foods and drinks, everything.. He didn't even let me touch any food and drinks not even water but you can tell by looking at it how delicious it is .. My favourite cocktail is also there but I can't drink it ... SAD AS FUCK!!

"Let's go and sit over there"

he wispered on my ears , his hands guided me towards one of the table near the stage where white hydrangea flowers bouquet were placed smelling fresh, sweet like honey - vanilla and the lavender fragrance candles placed on both sides of the table.. if there was no one here then this place whould be best for candle light dinner

As I made myself conformable in one of the chairs and Hayden sat next to me , in frot of me there are two more people sitting with Ryan.

One of them was a women with curly dark brown hair tightly tied into a bun and some flicks resting on her dusky colored face , deep grey eyes , tinted cheeks.. she was wearing a long off white gown and a long peral necklace with matching pearl earrings and the other one was a guy -- same dusky skin tone , dark brown colored short curly hairs , grey eyes and high cheek bones , having a sharp jaw line , he was wearing same off white tuxedo .. they both looked like twins..

As always Ryan were looking stunning-- dark grey eyes , long lashes , sharp jaw line , his hairs perfectly combed backwards, he was wearing a dark blue suit which was hugging his perfectly built body faciely..

"Meet my friends , you know Ryan and they are my college friends" Hayden introduced them

"Let me introduce ourselves" a girl sitting in front of me spoke

"Hey , myself jackline and he is my brother Jack"
'You can also call me Jackie"
she introduced herself whilst extending her hand for a handshake

"Hii , umm myself lucinee Gracia"

"Gorgeous name, as you " Jack said whilst holding my both hands and kissing it

Hayden's hands landed on one of my exposed thigh, he started squeezing it tightly, I let out a small whimper when pleasurable pain felt on my nerve endings.

And a devilish smirk coated his lips as soon as he heard my moan.. he was glaring at jack , then at me, his eyes tried to say something but I choosed to ignore it...