4

Next day

Dominic:

Oh hey,
sorry,
I forgot to reply!

Maddie had the day off from filming, and she decided it was time to clean her house. She had been avoided it and staying with Angus, and as much as she'd love to keep staying with him, she wanted to lay in her own bed again.

Walling through the front door again, she felt a wave of pressure on her chest.
It wasn't as destroyed as she remembered as Angus helped clean up, but it was still put of order, not quite livable. To her standard. Maddie loves everything being in order. She believes that every item has a place.

Dominic:

It's not a problem,
heard some stuff round set. Hope you're okay.

Maddie hadn't been on her phone much. The occasional text replied and checked set times, and that's it, really. Obviously, being an actor, news spreads fast, and not often truthfully. Zendaya told her about some of the reports. Maddie was just trying to move on from that part of her life.

She spent the next 5 hours vacuuming, mopping, and organizing even a bit of rearranging while she was at it.
She had been trying not to be affected by the situation she wanted to just move on with herself. He didn't deserve a space in her mind. She had thrown his leftover clothes and other belongings in a trash bag and chucked it to the side. She thought she could donate his stuff to a homeless shelter.
Make some good use out of it.

As much as she was trying to ignore the thoughts of her ex, a particular cast member kept creeping in her mind. For some reason, she couldn't stop thinking about him. We barely met.

-----
Next day

A cast get-together was being held. It was to celebrate the new season being filmed. Maddie wasn't really in the mood to go. She ended up falling asleep on the couch and didn't wake up again until the afternoon. She was lucky there was no filming. She honestly didn't want to go, but once she heard free dinner and alcohol, she was convinced.
She tried to avoid drinking when she could, but she figured one drink wouldn't hurt too much, and she could relax a little.

She wouldn't admit it if asked, but Maddie wasn't doing well. She honestly missed her ex. She hadn't been alone like this since they met. She felt very isolated, and she wasn't enjoying it.

She started the night immediately with one drink in hand. Honestly, she didn't know what it was, but she didn't care too much. Everyone was standing together in one group, but all having separate conversations. Maddie had been talking to hunter, it was a pretty empty conversation talking about the latest scenes she filmed. While Maddie was talking to Hunter, Dominic was standing with Jacob and zendaya. He was trying to listen to their conversation, but he was pretty high. He had been thinking about Maddie a lot since Angus gave him her number. All he wanted to do was get to know her better but also didn't want to intrude on her life. He heard through everyone else at set that there was some drama between her and her boyfriend but again, no one really knew the full details. He saw her across the room he decided to approach her. He didnt think much further though. Once he was standing in front of her she stared at him blankly expecting him to start speaking. But awkwardly he didn't.

"Uh hi? You alright there dom?"

"Oh shit yeah sorry. Uh. Wanted to come say hi?"

"Well standin there staring at me is a weird way of doing that"

Even though Maddie wasn't mentally doing well she can't hold back on sarcasm. Dominic let a chuckle out at her comment. For some reason they were both nervous to talk to each other, as if they had never talked before or even met.

"Did you just come over to say hi or did you have any other words to get out?"

"Honestly I came over to you on a whim. Not other thoughts"

"Well Dominic, you can either start boring and ask how I am, or, invite me to dinner one day"

Bold Maddie, bold. But when you mix a lightweight and not in a good mind space, she becomes careless.

"Well Mads, those are certainly options. Why not both?"

"Ahh see dominic, I am only capable of one or the other. Too much dominic fike will just overwhelme my little heart and I might just die"

"Then I may just have to take you out to dinner."

---------
Wc:790
A/n hehehe we getting that content in 😤
I don't exactly have a plan for this. I'm kinda just writing and seeing where it gets me. Like always give feedback and all that shit
Much loves <3