Picking up the pieces

Today, eda was moving her and her kids into their new home.  Of course Raine, lilith and Darius came to help her. 

First part of this whole process, was going to be the hardest part.  Eda and Lilith, were at jacks house. Eda hesitated knocking, then felt her sisters hand on her shoulder. "Edalyn.. Do.. You want me to knock?" Lilith asked. Eda took a deep breath and shook her head. Eda knocked on the door, and soon enough, Jack opened the door, shirtless no less. Lilith looked away feeling awkward, while eda rolled her eyes. "Put your shirt on, Jack" eda said folding her arms. Jack smiled apon seeing eda, but was a little confused on why Lilith was here to. "Come on doll, you have a key, you could have just come in" he said holding a hand out for her. Eda sighed, then just walked in.  "Put on a shirt, my sister is here" eda said. Jack sighed in annoyance, then left to put a shirt on.  "Eda, are you going to be okay?"  Lilith asked. "Yeah.. Yeah.. Il be okay" eda said, and she took a few deep breaths.  She was doing her best to not break down.  When Jack came back, he stood in front of eda with a smirk. "Ready to come home doll?" Jack asked. Eda didn't reply, and instead looked at her sister. Lilith pulled out the divorce papers and handed them to Jack. "Whats this?" He asked then looked at them. He was utterly shocked, even though he shouldn't have been.  "Eda.. Your divorcing me?" He asked in disbelief. "Yes, my client is filing for divorce, now sign the papers so I can get them in the system" Lilith said, handing Jack a pen. "Eda.. Come on, I said I was sorry, please.. Cant we talk about this?" Jack pleaded. "Just sign the papers"  eda said in a low voice, avoiding eye contact.  "Eda please, let me make it up to you honey! I-i promise! I can be better I can change!" He pleaded. Eda wouldn't even look at him, and glanced at her sister.  "Just sign the papers and we'll be on our way" Lilith said. "Eda please.. Doll.. I'm begging you, I love you" Jack said. "If you loved me.. You wouldn't have fucked another woman on the kitchen floor.. For a porn video" needa said. Liliths eyes widened, as she heard this. "Sign the damn papers, or il have you locked up" Lilith said in a cold tone. Jack reluctantly signed the papers, and Gabe them back.   Eda had already signed them.  "Please.. At least let me see my son" Jack pleaded. "And daughter.. You have a son.. And daughter Jack.. And no.. You won't see them.. Untill they tell me they want to see you" eda said, then she and Lilith, opened the door for Raine and Darius. 

Jack was now looking dumbfounded. Raine and Darius packed up Luz and kings room. There wasn't to much to do, all their clothes and toys.   They didn't take the furniture, because the apartment already came pre furnished.  As Raine and Darius finished, eda finally faced Jack. "Il be selling this house in 2 months.. So find a place to stay before then" eda said. "W-what?.. Eda please, be reasonable about this" Jack pleaded. "My name is on the deed.. My decision is final" eda said then left.

As eda got in her car, Raine came up to her window. "You alright walnut?" Raine asked. "Yeah.. Yeah.. Totally.. I'm good"  eda answered. "Mommy!! I don't have Francois!" King complained. "Come on buddy, I put home in rh3 box so you wouldn't leave him" eda said. "Traitor!!! Give him back!!" King yelled. Eda sighed, then looked at Raine. Raine chuckled. "Good luck with that, walnut"  Raine said and left. Luz was reading completely ignoring king. 

When they got to the apartment, Raine and Darius helped Luz and king, while Lilith helped eda.  Eda finished her room, then went to go check on Luz and king.  Darius  was sitting on the couch, watching Luz and king wiggle around on the floor. Eda chuckled, and walked over. " and what are you two goofballs doing?" Eda asked. "Were pretending to be worms!" Luz beamed. Eda let out a small giggle. "Alright.. King, buddy, did you find your uh.. Bunny?" Eda  asked, not really remembering what his name was. "FRANCOIS IS NOT A BUNNY! HES A SOLDIER IN MY ARMY OF TERROR!" King yelled. Eda started laughing. "Dont laugh! Hes my loyal soldier!! He helps me do everything!" King argued.  Eda chuckled. "Okay okay, I get it.. Chill out" eda said in a small laugh.   Eda looked around, but she didn't see Raine.  "Darius.. Wheres raine?" Eda asked. "In the hallway"  Darius said pointing to the door.  Eda went out into the hallway, and saw Raine watching something. Then heard the same moaning that day she caught her husband. Eda cringed at Raine. "Ew.. What are you watching that?" Eda asked. Raine wiped their eyes of the tears, and turned it off. "She sent it to me.." They mumbled. Eda held out her hand. Raine handed them her phone.  Eda first, deleted the video from their phone, and deleted files. Then blocked Stephenie, then to top it off, she changed their wall paper to a random picture of her that Raine had.  Eda handed Raine their phone, back, and Raine couldn't help but chuckle. "Taking the chaotic route?" They asked playfully. "You know it" eda teased, putting her band on her hip. Raine looked down at their new wallpaper then smiled. "Hey.. Look at me" eda demanded in a quiet voice. Raine looked up at her,just as requested. "Were gonna get through this.. I have you.. And.. You have me, besides.. I'm not the only one who's tough" eda said, then have them a light and playful punch on the shoulder.   Raine chuckled, then eda walked back in.  Raine blushed ever so slightly, the sighed with a smile.

A few months passed, everything was actually going smoothly.  Eda and Raine were coming to terms with their breakups, while spending more time together.  Which usually included Luz and king.  After all they had to deal with their parents getting divorced. 

When it came to work, they were pretty much the same, always together, or  with Darius, dealing with odalias bullshit together.  

Eda was able to pick her kids up on time, and occasionally Jack would try and at least get king. Of course, eda wasn't going to let that happen. 

However there's a saying.  All good things end...

While eda was checking her mail, Luz and king were watching tv.  "Junk.. Junk..scame" eda said throwing a certain letter in the trash.   Eda threw away the junk mail as well, then came acriss a certain big yellow envelope. Eda looked confused and opened it, when she saw inside, she was dumbfounded.  Jack was sueing for coustoy.