4.

*next day at Lauren's house* lauren's pov

"Jack, hand me the remote." I said, putting my legs on his lap. I turned on prison break and ate some popcorn. I was really getting into the show when I felt a piece of popcorn hit the side of my face.

I picked up the nearest thing which was a pillow and threw it at him. He instantly grinned knowing that I just started a war. Jack threw a handful of popcorn and some went in my shirt and on top of it. I'm not going to entertain this for now, so i kept watching the show. He got bored of me not retaliating so he crawled on top of me.

We just kind of stayed there for a bit observing each othert at each other until his head pecked down and ate a piece of popcorn off of my chest. "Jack!" I screamed laughing. He looked back up and then my brother came in the front door. Jack hurried off of me and sat next to me. Shawn came in and eyed Jack up.

Shawn walked over and sat in between us. "So you guys going to Nash's party tonight?" Shawn asked. I don't even know who that is but it sounds like a plan to me. "Sure, Shawn you're the designated driver tonight." I said smirking.

He doesn't even like to party so he gets to be the dd.

*
"Lauren, jack's here!" Shawn yelled from downstairs. "I'll be down in a minute" I yelled back. I was still trying to find an outfit. I looked through my closet and found the perfect dress. The blue brings out the color in my eyes. I slipped down my pants and took off my shirt so I was left in my bra and underwear. My door swung open revealing a very embarrassed Jack. "Oh shit I um- sorry I thought you were ready" Jack said still not taking his eyes off of me.

I didn't really care, it's not like I was naked or anything. "It's fine, can you hand me that dress on my bed please?" I asked. He stood there and didn't say anything. I walked over to him and snapped my fingers in his face "hello? Jack? You in there?" I said laughing.

Jack's pov

I've never seen anyone with a body as nice as hers. I got snapped out of my thoughts when Lauren was trying to get my attention. "Sorry I just" I said trailing off. "You what?" She asked smirking and walking closer to me. She finally was inches away from my face. "I really want to kiss you right now" I said while it felt like my heart was going to burst out of me, or was that my dick.

"Then do it" she challenged, getting even closer. I pulled her face into mine and pressed our lips together. She pushed me down onto her bed and got on top of me. We were making out for a good while then she reached down and tried to unzip my pants. I stopped her "not that I don't want it or anything but don't you think it's a little soon?" I spoke looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Uh yeah I'm sorry" she said awkwardly. "I would totally have sex with you don't get me wrong, but I think we should take things slow" I said. "Yeah, you're right" she said smiling. Before she got up she pecked my lips.

Lauren's pov

I got up and slipped my dress on and fixed my hair. I found a pair of my mom's expensive high heels and put them on. "You ready?" I said smiling at Jack. He held my hand and we walked downstairs.