6.

*two months later*
Lauren's pov

I rolled over in bed to see jack's gorgeous face. "Good morning babe" Jack said, his raspy morning voice prominent. "Let's stay in bed all day." I spoke getting up and stretching. "I can't I have to work" Jack said sighing. "Just call in sick or something" I said pouting. "I don't think I'll be able to" he said. So I decided to tease him a bit.

I walked over towards the front of the bed and slowly bent down to pick up my pants. Then I started to move my hair to the side and rubbed my neck; my neck being his weakness. I soon felt a pair of lips kissing my neck. I spun around to face him "are you sure you want to go to work" I said batting my eyelashes. "Yes, I have to go make some money so I can take you out tonight" he said smiling.

"Fine." I said plopping on the bed. before he left he gave me a kiss and was out the door. I watched Netflix for a little bit but then I got lonely. I ordered a pizza because I knew exactly who would deliver it.

*

I heard the doorbell ring so I fixed my hair, pulled my shirt a little lower to show my cleavage, and hiked my shorts up. I swung the door open to reveal a very hot Jack with an even hotter pizza. "So I heard the pizza guy is really hot" I said smirking. "What are you wearing" Jack said staring at chest. "clothes?"I joked innocently. "I need to go before I uh" he trailed off handing me the pizza.

*

"Jaaaack!" I screamed jumping into his arms. "I missed you" I said into his neck. "I missed you too laur" he said putting me down. "I'm going bowling in about an hour with Sam and Nate, you in?" Jack said. "Yeah I'll go get dressed" I said running up stairs.

Sam and I are very close friends now. Once he got past his douche bag stage he grew to be a very nice, chill person.

I looked through my closet for a good ten minutes until I found the perfect outfit; a pair of ripped skinny jeans that complimented my ass and a loose fit tank top for easy removal.

*

"Let's make a bet, Nate and I against Sam and you" I said to Jack. "Losers owe the winners forty dollars" Sam said smirking. "I think we have ourselves a bet" I said picking up the ball and strutting down the lane. Of course I got a strike I've been bowling since like the third grade. About thirty minutes later it was a tied game and Nate and I were down. But I had an idea. I threw a gutter ball.

I walked back over to Jack and got on my toes to whisper in his ear "I'll pay you when we get back to my place" I said biting my lip. "Guys we need to go now" Jack said. As we were leaving we could slightly hear Sam laughing and saying "get it in".

*

We got in the house and Jack immediately took his shirt off and attached our lips. we continued making out and leaving a trail of clothes going up the stairs. Jack threw me down on the bed and started kissing my neck while his hands roamed around my body freely until they met my panties. He looked up at me and smiled "are you sure you want to do this?" He said. I bit down on my bottom lip and nodded.