10.

(A/N: sorry if there's a lot of grammatical errors or missing words in this book, I typically write at like four in the morning lol)

Lauren's pov

I called Andrea and she came right over. "I have nothing to wear." She whined shuffling through the pile of clothes she brought. "Wait. I have the perfect dress." I said smiling. "The red will compliment your eyes." I said holding the dress up to her. The dress fit her perfectly and was a little tight on her lower half, perfect for Sam.

*

We walked into the party the stench of alcohol and weed instantly filled our noses. We stopped as we took in our surroundings, teens dancing everywhere, a dj, and red solo cups scattered around. We looked at each other and took a deep breath, I smiled at her and we went to find the boys.

We walked over to the beer pong table, Jack and Sam stood with the circle surrounding it. I walked up behind Jack and slapped his butt. He turned around shocked but laughed when he saw it was me. Sam turned around and smiled. Andrea leaned over to me and whispered in my ear "he has really nice teeth, oh my god.".
"I'm Andrea." Andrea said putting her hand out, Sam took her hand and kissed the top of it "I'm Sam, it's a pleasure to meet you." Sam said not breaking the eye contact.

"Shall we get some drinks?" I asked smiling at them. We walked into the kitchen and found the keg. Many drinks later we all sat by the fire in a circle. "Let's play truth or dare." Johnson said with a smirk. More like dare someone to preform an awkward sexual task or what are your darkest secrets.

"Uh I guess we're in." Jack said looking over at me giving him a look. "Young laur," I snapped my head up looking over to Johnson "I dare you to kiss the hottest person here.". I looked around jokingly "hmmm." I said tapping my chin. All of a sudden Jack grabbed my face and attached our lips. I pulled away and shrugged at Johnson.

Now it's my turn. "Sam, I dare you to ask out the prettiest girl here." I said smiling. Sam turned to Andrea and asked "Andrea, will you go on a date with me?". She blushed and accepted. After a few more rounds of dumb questions and drunken kisses we decided to go back to Jack's house to hangout.

*

"Guys lets play ping pong!" Andrea said walking into the game room. We all followed her in there. "Girls against guys." I said with a smirk. "But with a twist." I said twirling the paddle in my hand. "What kind of twist?" Jack said raising his eyebrows. "Strip ping pong." I said. I have an idea. "When one team scores the other team has to remove an article of clothing." I said and the boys nodded their heads. This is going to be a fun night.