9.

Jack's pov

I ran downstairs and took cover behind a couch. I peeped my head up and almost got shot, I ducked back down. As soon as I came back up I felt a sharp pain in my eye. "Fuck!" I screamed. "Oh shit did I shoot you in the eye?" She laughed and ran over to me.

I laughed holding my eye "yeah but I'm fine." I said while picking her up and placing her on the couch. "You scared me." Lauren said breathing heavily. I just leaned over her and watched her breathe for a couple of seconds. she slowly brought my face closer to hers, connecting our lips.

Lauren's pov

I sat there waiting for him to kiss me so I helped him out. We were kissing for a while until I was in my bra and he was shirtless. Jack rolled over so I was now on top of him. The door swung open "laur, where are y-" Sam said looking at us awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. "I'll just uh go now" Sam said walking out of the door. "Sam wait" I said getting up and putting a shirt on.

I walked out to see Sam sitting in his car. I got in the passenger seat and smiled "so what's up?". He looked aggravated. "I really need to talk to you, can we go for a quick ride?" Sam asked still not making eye contact with me. "Yeah, sure." I said. We were driving for a couple minutes in silence when Sam finally spoke up. "I just really need to get this off of my chest." Sam said keeping his eyes focused on the road.

"We've grown so close this year and I can't help it, I just-" Sam paused, sighing. "You can't help what Sam?" I asked, hoping he wasn't going to say what I think he's going to say. "I think I love you" he said turning his head and looking at me with his beautiful hazel eyes. I sat there speechless.

We have gotten really close, but I love him as a brother. I don't want to ruin our friendship, I don't know what to do or say. "Please say something." Sam said grabbing my hand and intertwining our fingers.

"Sam, I love you too. But." I said trailing off. "But what?" Sam said removing his hand from mine. "I'm really happy with Jack and I really don't want to ruin our relationship please don't hate me." I said all in one breath. "I get it. I wish I could make you as happy as he does." Sam spoke, sighing. We pulled up to jack's house and Sam opened the door for me. I pulled him into a tight hug "I love you Sam and I'm not good enough for you anyway." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you laur." He said and with that he was gone. I walked back inside still kind of in shock. Jack immediately came up to me "what's wrong, babe?" Jack asked, taking me into his arms. I couldn't help but to cry, I may have just lost one of my best friends. "Sam just told me that he loves me." I said looking up at him and wiping some tears away. "Do you love him?" Jack said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "Of course I love him, but not in that way." I said walking over to the couch.

"I don't know what to do." I said putting my face in my hands after wiping the messed up mascara off of my face. "I know something that will cheer him up." Jack said smiling. "There's this party at my friend Justin's house, we can find him a girl." Jack said putting his arm around me. "I know the perfect girl, her name is Andrea." I said smiling at the thought of them together. "Wait, Andrea Russett?" Jack asked.

"Yeah." I asked confused. "She used to date one of my friends from YouTube." He said. "I've known Andrea since like the third grade." I said laughing a bit.

*

To: Sammy boy❤️
Hey! there's a party tomorrow I want you to meet someone, you down?
From: Sammy boy❤️
For sure.
To: Sammy boy❤️
Okay I'll see you tomorrow!!!

*

Jack and I layed on the couch and watched baseball for a little bit. "It's getting late, I should go." Jack said getting up and stretching making his arms flex and his shirt go up just enough for me to see his toned torso.

I got up and wrapped my arms around him "why are you so hot?" I said looking into his chocolate brown eyes. "I could ask you the same question." He said squeezing my ass. Shawn came down the steps munching on some Cheetos glaring at Jack "watch your hands lover boy." Shawn warned walking past us and sitting on the couch turning on Harry Potter.

I walked with Jack out to his car, he leaned me up against his jeep and kissed me. "I don't know what's hotter the jeep, or you." I said to myself. "I heard that." Jack said chuckling and getting in his car. I went straight up to my room, I'm going to need some extra energy for tomorrow.