12.

Lauren's pov

I threw on a pair of sweat pants and a teeshirt and ran out of the door. "Mom, Shawn!" I yelled. I got a simultaneous "what?" from them. "I'm going over Jack's for a little bit." I ran into the kitchen. "Okay just text me when you get there." my mom said. "Will do." I said and with that I was out the front door.

+

It only took about ten minutes to get to Jack's. I knocked on the door twice and he immediately opened the door engulfing me in passionate kisses. I broke the kiss when he picked me up "are your parents home?" I asked. "They won't be home until Tuesday." He said staring at my lips the whole time. I smiled and returned to his lips.
*

"Shh, be quiet," I giggled as I fiddled around trying to find the right position underneath his large, strong body.
"I can't help it," Jack growled, his hot breath breathing against the skin of my neck.
He continued to lay wet and lingering kisses to my neck and made sure to suck on the best places on my neck leaving small hickeys.
*

I woke up to my phone buzzing non stop. Shit. I forgot to tell my mom I made it here. I got up and put my bra and underwear back on while dialing my mom's number. It went to voicemail. "Hey mom sorry I forgot to text you, we were watching a movie and I fell asleep. But uh just calling to let ya know I'm here. Okay bye." I hung up and hopped in bed.

Jack rolled over and kissed my forehead.

Jack's pov
I just looked at her taking in her beauty. She's stunning. "What?" She said giggling. I moved a strand of hair out of her face. "You're just so god damn beautiful, and I love you." I said smiling. "I love you too, Jack." she said after kissing me.

Lauren's pov

"I'm starving, but I really don't feel like getting up." I said sighing. "If you get dressed we can go get food." Jack said. "How about we don't get dressed and we watch Netflix all day." I said getting up to get a drink. "But I really want to go out." Jack said pouting. "I'll make you a deal." I said smirking. "Keep talking." Jack said sitting up. I walked over to the bed and straddled over top of him. "I'll makeout with you if we don't have to go out today." I said getting closer to his face.

He grabbed my face and pulled me until our lips met. We continued kissing for a while until he tried unbuckling my bra. "Whoa whoa whoa gilinsky, that was not the deal." I said giggling. "Fine. I'll go get some snacks." He said getting up and pecking my lips.