15.

(still Lauren's pov)

"Lauren, what the fuck is going on?" Shawn yelled ripping the blanket off of me and a sleeping jack. That little shit was supposed to wake up early. "It's not what it looks like, we didn't even do anything." I said loudly causing jack to wake up. "Oh- um oh shit." Jack mumbled.

"Yeah, oh shit is right." Shawn said reaching over to try and hit jack, I pushed Shawn back trying to stop him. "If I ever find him in your bed again, he's a dead man." Shawn said slamming my door shut. I immediately turned around and playfully pushed jack's chest "you were supposed to wake up early." I spoke.

"Hey, you were just as baked as I was last night, how do you expect me to wake up early?" He replied. I picked up his phone off of the night stand and started taking selfies. I gave him his phone back because he had to check the time "shit, I was supposed to be at work ten minutes ago." He said jumping out of bed and throwing his clothes on.

"Love you babe, bye" he said kissing me before he left. I decided to text Sam to see if he wanted to hang out.

To sammy boy: hey tic tac wanna chill today?
From sammy boy: sure smalls, whatcha wanna do?
To sammy boy: I was thinking we could go to the pier.
From sammy boy: sounds gucci, pick you up in 10

I scrambled out of bed and threw on some clothes. Before I knew it Sam was waiting outside. Our car ride basically consisted of us laughing and Sam rapping along to the songs on the radio. The pier is one of my favorite places to go wether it's to fish, relax, or take a walk to clear my mind.

We walked to the end of the pier and sat. I took in all of the beautiful water and birds. "So," Sam said breaking the silence. I looked over at him smiling. "What?" He asked now smiling too. "I just love this place so much." I said brushing the hair out of face.

Sam took a moment to take in the beauty of nature also. On our way home I got a text from gilinsky.

From eyebrows❣✨: we need to talk
To eyebrows❣✨: is everything okay?
From eyebrows❣✨: yeah, I just need to tell you something.

I began to feel all kinds of nervous, is he breaking up with me? I don't think I can handle that. We pulled up to my house and gilinsky was already there. "Thanks, Sam today was great. I'll text you later." I said hugging Sam and getting out.

I walked over to gilinsky and my heart started pounding. All of the negative thoughts started running through my head. But when he hugged me it all went away, it was like that was all that mattered. I pulled away after a while. "So what's up?" I said looking into his beautiful brown eyes, his eyebrows furrowed, "can we go inside?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah, of course." I said walking upstairs to my room. He plopped on the bed and I sat next to him. Before he began to speak he grabbed my hand. "So you know how Johnson and I make music, right?" I nodded. "Well we have the opportunity to go tour." I jumped on him, "that's amazing." I said kissing him.

I then started to realize why he seemed off. "You're leaving me." I mumbled to myself. "There's extra room on the bus, if you'd like to come." He said smiling. "Holy shit, are you serious?" I said wide eyed. "It's just gonna be me, johnson, sam, and Nate on the bus. There's plenty of room." He said grabbing my hand again. "So what do you think?" He asked excitedly.