18.

Lauren-

Today is an off day so we decided to hit one of the lovely beaches in Cali.

"The losers have to do a lap around the hotel pool..." Jack shouted at the other team consisting of Johnson, Sam, and Nate. "Let's get started then." Johnson said about to serve the ball until he was interrupted by gilinsky "naked, the losers have to swim naked." he replied with a mischievous smirk.

"I'm sitting this one out, guys." I said lying down on the beach towel trying to tan. Many grunts and "fucks" we're muttered throughout the game. I was just starting to drift off for a nice nap until gilinsky hit my ass with the volleyball. I'll show them not to mess with me anymore. I picked up the volleyball and went over to johnson's team. Gilinsky served the ball, Johnson set me up for the spike, I jumped up and spiked the ball right over the net in front of gilinsky.

"That's game!" Johnson said high-fiving me. "Well, looks like you'll be swimming naked." I said smiling sarcastically at g.

*

"Someone snapchat this." Gilinsky yelled just before running and jumping in the pool butt naked, covering his junk. "I'll be damned, he has a nicer butt than me." I said as he ran past us all. We all headed back to the bus to move on to the next city.

*
I crawled into jack's bunk with him and curled up close. "I love you," he said wrapping his arm around me pulling me closer. "I love you too" I said smiling. "No, like I really really love you." He said pulling something out of his pocket. I started to get nervous, there's no way he's proposing we've only been dating for seven months. He pulled out a ring pop and took it out of the wrapper. "Laur, will you marry me?" He said laughing and holding out the ring. I acted like I was thinking and slid the ring on my finger, "hm, it's no 14 karat diamond but it'll do." I said jokingly.

We continued to talk about random things about the future like what we'd name our first born child- jack said he'd name it Carl, no matter the gender. "Why did you come help me clean that day after we met?" I asked yawning. "Your ass looked so good in those shorts, I couldn't resist." He said trying to stay serious. "Stop" I said laughing and hitting his chest. "On the real, you are so beautiful, funny, smart, and you love football. I'm pretty sure I fell in love with you the second we met." He said biting down on his lip trying to hide his smile. "I just like you for your eyebrows." I said trying to keep a straight face but failing to do so mid sentence.

Just before falling asleep we managed to exchange I love you's.

[this is the end of the book. you can imagine your own ending n stuff, maybe they'll eventually get married and have cute babies with nice eyebrows]