11.

Jack's pov

"How the hell did you get so good at ping pong?" I asked, taking off my pants. I was already down to just my boxers on. "Eh, summer camp in like middle school." She said laughing. Sam and I were basically naked while they were fully clothed. Lauren looks so good I just want to rip her clothes off and - "heyyy" I said playfully frowning and rubbing my head from getting a ping pong ball thrown at my face.

I turned my head to see lauren and andrea running out the door with our clothes.

Lauren's pov

We ran outside and quickly stripped down to our undergarments and jumped in the pool. The boys finally got outside and jumped in the pool. I was sitting on a float watching Sam and Andrea, they are so adorable. Of course this beautiful moment was ruined when I was flipped out of the float. "Jack!" I screamed and hit his firm arm playfully.

He picked me up and carried me over to the steps. I got out of the water and could feel Jack's eyes staring at my ass. I decided to play around. I acted like I dropped my towel and I bent over to get it. I could see him in the corner of my eye he was clenching his jaw and licking his lips, I had him right where I wanted him. As soon as he started to get out of the pool to come over to me I turned around "can we get some food?" I said batting my eyelashes.

*

"Bye Jack." I said reaching up and kissing him on the cheek. "Laur, wait." He said spinning me around and kissing me softly on my lips. "Good night Jack." I said sarcastically. "Good night baby girl." Jack said smiling watching me walk back to my car.

*

I woke up around noon and looked at my phone. There was a bunch of text messages from Andrea and Jack. I opened Andrea's first, she just said how much she likes Sam. Today I'm just going to relax and stay in bed all day. I finally start to relax then I got really bored so I texted Jack.

To Jack: baaaabe
From Jack: whaaaat
To Jack: i miss you, come over.
From Jack: I don't feel like it you come over my house.
To Jack: but I don't feel like getting out of bed
From Jack: but I want you to come over so we can hang out
To Jack: and do what? 😏
From Jack: well I would start by slowly kissing your lips then down to your neck...
To Jack: OKAY JACK STOP IM ON MY WAY