17.

I woke up to the wonderful smell of bacon coming from the kitchen. I didn't quite feel like getting up yet, but the glorious scent filling my nose told me otherwise. I crawled out of the bunk and headed toward the kitchen to see a shirtless gilinsky making bacon.

What a sight that was, two of my favorite things. I walked behind him and gave him a tap on the butt, "what's cookin good lookin?" I said smirking. He turned around with a mouthful of bacon "you're cheesy." He said, his voice muffled from the bacon.

I gave him a quick smile and then sat at the table. He sat across from me and then a couple of the other boys woke up.

"What's for breakfast?" Johnson said yawning and sitting next to me. "Cereal, or go make yourself something." Gilinsky chimed in. "Water it is." Johnson said grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. "So, are you ready for the first show?" Gilinsky asked. "Yeah." I said nervously. "Spill." G said knowing I was lying. "I don't even know where to start," I began rambling on about clothes, fans, and what hell im going to do.

"You'll be fine." Gilinsky said grabbing my hand from under the table. "Aw, I love you and all, but there's bacon grease all over your hands." I said laughing.

*

I picked out my outfit and went into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I finished curling my hair and there was a knock at the door. "Can I help you?" I asked. The doorknob turned and a still shirtless gilinsky appeared. "Shouldn't you be getting re-" I got cut off when he smashed his lips against mine, I kissed back but I really need to get ready. I gently pushed him back a little. "I need to do my makeup." I said pouting. "But I-" jack said, this time me cutting him off with a quick kiss. "Let me finish my makeup and then I'll see what I can do." I said putting on my mascara. "Fine." He said protesting. "I'll wait right here." He said crossing his arms and sitting on the sink.

As he propped his arms up his muscles flexed in just the right way. Okay, maybe I want it just as much as he does. I placed my mascara on the counter and pulled him off the sink. I switched places with him, me now on the sink. He walked into the spot open between my legs with that smirk showing off his God-like jawline. He smashes his lips onto mine once again, this time I didn't pull away.

Running my fingers through his soft, curly brown hair made me want him even more. As gilinsky tried to pick me up to be at a better position he spun me around hitting my head on the wall. "Fuck." I said holding my head and laughing. "I'm so sorry." Jack said trying to hold in a laugh. "Um, maybe we can finish this later when I don't have a killer headache." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "For sure." He said leaving the bathroom with a big smile on his face.

*

I walked out of the bathroom a few minutes after gilinsky to see the guys crowding around the hallway. "what were you two doing in there?" Johnson said wiggling his eyebrows up and down. "Yeah, I heard some inappropriate language coming from in there." Nate entertained with a wink. Sam didn't say anything he was just making weird sexual gestures. "I bumped my head, that's why there was foul language. Secondly, so what if we were doing the nasty? y'all are just jealous cause you can't get any of this." I said smirking and spinning around. Every one of their jaws basically hit the floor until gilinsky came in, they stopped real quick. "Nah, I'm just fucking with y'all." I said laughing.

*

"What am I supposed to do during all this?" I asked walking with gilinsky into the venue. "You can sit backstage and watch from the side." He said smiling and grabbing my hand. I'm so nervous but I just smile back at him.

-

After Sam and Nate preform Jack and Jack preform their set. I'm pretty excited to see them live. Gilinsky said he has a surprise for me, I don't know wether to be happy or scared.

As I stood on the side of the stage gilinsky gave me looks during the whole performance. A song started playing with a chill beat to it. Johnson started rapping and then gilinsky sang his verse "girl just stay right where you are" the he ran over and pulled me on stage. "Girl I've been grinding all day, just so I can grind with you all night." He sang to me. The fans went wild. After he sang a little to me I ran backstage. Holy shit, now his fans know, now everyone knows.

-