~5~

*Hyunjin's POV*

The days that followed JYP's visit were filled with uncertainty and apprehension. We knew the gravity of the situation, and we were determined to support Felix through this challenging time.

Our next step was to inform our beloved STAYs, our loyal fans, about Felix's hiatus. It was a decision we didn't take lightly, but we knew it was necessary. In a live stream, we gathered together, faces somber, to share the news.

"Hey, STAYs," Chan began, his voice steady but filled with emotion. "We wanted to talk to you all about something important."

Felix sat beside me, his expression a mix of nerves and determination. It was evident he wanted to be a part of this, even if his memory was shrouded in fog.

Chan continued, "As you all know, Felix has been going through a tough time with his memory loss. It's been challenging for all of us, especially for him." Worry and sadness flashed through the comments section as our fans reacted to the news.

Chan went on, "After much consideration, we've decided that it's best for Felix to take a hiatus until he regains his memories. We believe it's the right choice for his health and well-being. We hope you'll support us in this decision."

The outpouring of love and support from our STAYs was immediate. Messages flooded the chat, expressing understanding and encouragement. It was heartwarming to see how much they cared not just for our music but for us as individuals.

Felix's eyes glistened with unshed tears as he read the messages from fans who were vowing to stand by him during his recovery.

As the live stream ended, we were met with another wave of messages on our social media platforms. JYPE Entertainment had also posted an official statement regarding Felix's hiatus, expressing their support for our decision and their commitment to helping him through this difficult time.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

📢 [JYP Entertainment Announcement] 📢

Dear STAYs,

We hope this message finds you well. We want to provide you with an important update regarding our beloved artist, Felix of Stray Kids.

Felix has been facing a challenging situation recently. Due to unforeseen circumstances related to his health, it has become necessary for him to take a temporary hiatus from his activities as a member of Stray Kids. We want to assure you that this decision has been made with Felix's best interests at heart, and his health and well-being are our top priorities.

During this hiatus, Felix will be focusing on his recovery and taking the time he needs to regain his strength. We kindly ask for your understanding and support during this period. We know that many of you are concerned about Felix, and we want to assure you that he is receiving the best care and support from our team and medical professionals.

Stray Kids will continue their activities as a group, and we believe that Felix's recovery is a priority above all else. We hope that you will continue to show your love and support for Stray Kids as they embark on this new journey.

We understand that this news may come as a shock, but we want to reassure you that Felix's bond with Stray Kids and STAYs remains unbreakable. We look forward to the day when he can return to the stage with his fellow members, stronger than ever.

In the meantime, please keep Felix in your thoughts and send him your warm wishes for a speedy recovery. We will keep you updated on his progress and any further developments.