~11~

*Hyunjin's POV*

The days that followed Felix's birthday surprise at the park and the heartfelt conversations about our shared memories brought a renewed sense of hope and warmth to our lives. Felix was still piecing together his lost memories, but the fact that he had remembered even a fragment of our childhood adventures felt like a small victory.

As Stray Kids, we continued with our busy schedules, practicing our performances and preparing for upcoming events. But amidst the whirlwind of our idol lives, there was a subtle shift in our dynamics. Felix and I grew closer again, rekindling the affection and trust that had once defined our relationship.

One evening, as we lounged in the living room of our dorm after a long day of rehearsals, Felix curled up on the couch next to me. The soft glow of the lamp cast a warm ambiance, creating an atmosphere that encouraged conversation.

"Felix," I began, turning to him, "how are you feeling about everything? Your memories, I mean."

He sighed, his gaze distant. "It's still a bit overwhelming," he admitted, "but these past few days have been a blessing. I never thought I'd remember anything, let alone our time at the park."

I nodded in understanding, tracing patterns on the fabric of the couch. "I'm glad you're taking it in stride, Felix. I know it's a lot to process."

He turned to me, his eyes searching mine. "Hyunjin, there's something I've been thinking about," he said, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

I furrowed my brows, giving him my full attention. "What is it?"

"It's about us," Felix began, his words measured. "You and me. I can see how important we were to each other, but... I can't help but feel like I've forced you into this relationship. You know, without giving you a choice."

His words hit me like a tidal wave, stirring emotions I had been wrestling with in the depths of my heart. Felix's concern mirrored my own fears and doubts about whether it was fair to expect him to pick up where we had left off when he had no recollection of our romantic relationship.

"Felix," I replied gently, "I've never felt forced into anything. Yes, we had a romantic relationship before you lost your memories, but I also understand that it's not something you remember. I want you to know that I care about you deeply, and I want what's best for you, even if that means we have to figure things out slowly."

He smiled softly, relief washing over his features. "Thank you, Hyunjin. I appreciate your understanding."

Our conversation was interrupted by Jisung, who had been engrossed in a video game in the corner of the room. He glanced over, a mischievous grin on his face. "Hey, lovebirds, you're not planning on keeping all that sappiness to yourselves, are you?"

Felix and I exchanged amused glances before bursting into laughter, the tension of our conversation dissipating. Jisung's playful teasing was a welcome distraction, a reminder that our bond as a group remained strong.

Over the next few weeks, Felix's memories continued to resurface, each moment of recollection bringing us closer to the Felix I had known before. Our relationship evolved naturally, no longer burdened by the weight of my expectations or Felix's uncertainty.

One sunny afternoon, as we strolled through the park hand in hand, Felix turned to me with a smile. "You know, Hyunjin, I might not remember everything, but I do know one thing for sure."

I raised an eyebrow, curious. "What's that?"

"I love you," he said, his gaze unwavering, "and I'm excited to create new memories with you, ones that we'll cherish together."