~15~

*No one's POV*

The flight back to Seoul was smooth, the hum of the airplane engines a comforting backdrop to the passengers' chatter and occasional laughter. Felix sat by the window, gazing out at the sea of clouds below. Beside him, Hyunjin fidgeted in his seat, his eyes flickering between Felix and the flight attendants who bustled about the cabin.

The trip to Jeju Island had been a much-needed escape, a chance for them to reconnect and create new memories. They had swum in the pool, shared laughter over delicious meals, and stargazed under the night sky. But now, as they neared their destination, an uneasiness settled over Hyunjin.

He couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. Felix had been unusually quiet during the flight, and a pallor had crept over his usually vibrant complexion. Hyunjin had asked if he was feeling okay, but Felix had brushed it off with a weak smile, assuring him that he was just a little tired.

As the plane began its descent into Incheon International Airport, Hyunjin's worry intensified. Felix's condition hadn't improved; if anything, he looked paler and more fatigued. He leaned closer to Felix, his voice laced with concern.

"Lix, are you sure you're okay? You don't look well."

Felix swallowed hard, his hand clutching the armrest. "I'm fine, Jinnie. Probably just some motion sickness."

Hyunjin wasn't convinced, but before he could press further, Felix's eyelids drooped, and he slumped against the window, his breathing shallow and uneven. Panic surged through Hyunjin's chest as he gently shook Felix.

"Felix! Wake up! Something's not right!"

The flight attendants, alerted by Hyunjin's distressed tone, rushed to their seats. They quickly assessed Felix's condition, and as the plane descended rapidly, they decided to take immediate action. A call was made to the ground crew, and an ambulance was summoned to meet the plane upon landing.

The last ten minutes of the flight felt like an eternity for Hyunjin. He watched helplessly as Felix remained unconscious, his mind racing with fear and uncertainty. When the plane finally touched down, the flight attendants wasted no time in helping Felix off the aircraft and onto a waiting stretcher.

Hyunjin followed closely, his heart heavy with dread as they rushed Felix to the airport's urgent care center. He dialed the other members of Stray Kids, his voice trembling as he explained the situation and provided them with their location.

By the time they arrived at the urgent care center, Felix had been placed in a hospital bed, hooked up to various monitors. The medical staff worked swiftly, taking blood samples, running tests, and trying to determine the cause of his sudden collapse.

Hyunjin, seated by Felix's bedside, watched anxiously as the minutes ticked by. The other members had arrived, their faces a mix of concern and fear. They had faced numerous challenges together, but seeing one of their own in such a vulnerable state was an entirely different ordeal.

Hours passed as the medical team conducted their examinations. The tension in the room was palpable, the silence broken only by the soft beeping of machines and the occasional hushed conversation between the doctors and nurses.

Finally, the doctor emerged from the room where Felix was being treated. Hyunjin and the other members stood, their eyes locked on the doctor's face, desperate for answers.

The doctor cleared his throat, his expression serious. "Felix is stable for now, but we've identified a concerning issue. It appears that he has a brain condition that went undetected. The stress of the flight likely triggered his collapse. We're going to need to keep him under observation and run further tests to determine the best course of action."