~16~

*No one's POV*

Four years had passed since the unforgettable events that had reshaped Felix and Hyunjin's lives. It was a period of profound growth, healing, and unwavering love that had deepened the bond between them. Stray Kids had continued to soar to new heights, releasing hit after hit, and captivating audiences around the world with their music and performances. But this night was unlike any other, for it marked the end of an era.

The venue was colossal, a stadium filled with thousands of passionate fans, known as STAYs. The atmosphere was electric, anticipation and excitement hanging thick in the air. It was Stray Kids' last concert of the tour, and rumors had been circulating for weeks about a special surprise.

Backstage, the members of Stray Kids were buzzing with nervous energy. Chan, the group's leader, had orchestrated a plan with Hyunjin to make this night unforgettable. The other members knew about the surprise and were sworn to secrecy, eager to see their friends' love story reach a new milestone.

Hyunjin, dressed impeccably in a sleek suit that accentuated his tall, elegant figure, felt his heart racing as he checked the small box in his pocket one more time. Inside rested a beautiful engagement ring, a symbol of his unwavering commitment to Felix.

Felix, looking equally stunning in a tailored outfit that showcased his unique style, was chatting with the other members, oblivious to the secret about to unfold. He had no inkling of what was to come.

As the concert progressed, Stray Kids delivered one electrifying performance after another. The energy of the crowd was contagious, and the members fed off it, pouring their hearts and souls into their music. The audience was treated to a memorable night of music, laughter, and tears.

As the final notes of their last song echoed through the stadium, the members took their positions at the center of the stage, lined up in a row. It was time for the surprise that would leave everyone in awe.

Chan, with his charismatic smile, took the microphone and addressed the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight is a special night for us. It's not just the end of our tour; it's the beginning of something beautiful."

The audience erupted in cheers and applause, sensing that something extraordinary was about to happen.

Chan continued, "Four years ago, one of our own faced incredible challenges, but with the support of his friends, his fans, and the love of his life, he triumphed over adversity. Tonight, we want to celebrate that love and resilience."

As the crowd roared with excitement, Chan beckoned Hyunjin forward, who stepped into the spotlight, his heart pounding in his chest. The other members exchanged knowing glances, their eyes filled with anticipation.

Hyunjin cleared his throat, his voice steady as he began to speak. "Four years ago, I watched the love of my life battle against the odds, and I vowed to stand by him no matter what. Tonight, I want to make a promise to Felix in front of all of you."

The audience fell silent, hanging on Hyunjin's every word.

Hyunjin lowered himself to one knee, his hand trembling slightly as he opened the small box to reveal the glistening engagement ring. The gasps of surprise and joy from the audience were palpable.

"Felix," Hyunjin said, his voice filled with emotion, "you are the most incredible person I know. You've faced challenges with strength and grace, and you've filled my life with love and light. Will you make me the happiest person in the world and marry me?"

Felix, his eyes wide with shock and delight, brought a hand to his mouth, tears glistening in his eyes. The other members watched, their own eyes moist with emotion, as the crowd erupted in cheers, their collective joy reverberating throughout the stadium.