Guardians of the Revolution

She went away for his sins.

She protected him at all costs.

Everyone wants the truth but after 12 years of silence, everyone has just moved on.

Jensen Ackles was handed a kid that wasn't his and two little toddlers that looked up to him for guidance. But 12 years later it is like Jensen has lost grips of what she wanted from him those years ago.

Jared Padalecki watched his wife and mother of his children be killed infront of him. Then he lost the only other person that understood him. Jared knew the steps he had to take to protect his boys but now on crumbling ground Jared may lose it all again.

Stephen Amell only came back because of her. He came back to help her. He wanted to help her through it all but he lost her. He lost the person that woke him up to what his late wife was trying so hard to keep from him. Now he only has one person to protect: Mavi.

Aurelia Silverwood watched her cousin become part of the court system with a guilty verdict. She committed a crime unlike any other. But now Aurelia is left to wonder what really happened that night and can she rise a teenage boy alone.

Cassie Kavanaugh fought hard to keep her secret from getting out and now she has to fight even harder. She fall in love with an untouchable man but this time the only way anyone can get out is if they can trust the person holding the scissors.

It has been 12 years. Jordana Silverwood has been locked up for 12 years for his sins.

Jordana now has a new fight on her hands: teenagers with God given abilities.

She knows that something isn't right when the Original Families of Rome start approaching with demands that only mean one thing.

Death.