S2 Part 21

(Y/n as Yoriichi in picture)

Tamayo's POV:

Me and Yushiro are walking down the hallways, walls and everything; inside of WICKED was about to go down in piles of rubble now.

We have to get out of here, before we get killed by this place getting destroyed more; Lawrence's army are making a line of kids and leading them out of the building.

"We need to get out of here, the kids as well!!" I say, worried and anxious.

"We will lady Tamayo, just calm down." Yushiro says. I nodded as me and Yushiro are now running to get out of the place. 

Yushiro having his arms covering my head, very protective and making sure I don't get injured on the head. I wanna protect Yushiro, but he keeps denying it. A random person came up to us,  which turned out to be both; Vince and Mary, to come and get us.

"Follow us at once!!!" Vince yelled.

"Come on Tamayo!!!" Yushiro screamed. Vince and Mary grabbed me and Yushiro's arms as they started guiding us out of the building. Support beans and huge bricks falling down from the roof...we made it in time and before the whole doorway was blocked out.

"Close one." Vince said, breathing loudly because of the amount of running. I moved Yushiro's arms and hands away from my head, seeing the wreckage outside; The Right Arm members and Lawrence's army, fighting WICKED guards. All there guns firing one after other at people.

"Who are these people helping us?" Mary asked.

"Lawrence's army. Met him a long time ago, before me and Yushiro were spies for WICKED." I explained. Flames erupting as Lawrence's army us deterring the entire building, killing WICKED guards, and destroying small buildings.

"Real nice people." Vince said, dramatic and sarcastic. Flames, chaos, disasters; happening everywhere outside the compound of WICKED.

"Did the kids come out yet?!" I asked, worried and anxious.

"Not yet, why?" Mary said.

"Some of Lawrence's guards are inside and gathering kids from inside the building." I explained.

"Is it even a good idea? We don't even know this: 'Lawrence,' guy?" Vince asked, as me and Yushiro nodded. I started explaining to Vince and Mary; that me and Yushiro knew Lawrence, that he was the one to get us into WICKED; while Mary was there at the time and not even The Right Arm knew me and Yushiro, before we met Lawrence one night.

We heard another explosions, that caught our eyes and ears attention. Many WICKED guards, Right Arm members, Lawrence's army members, as there bodies dropped on the ground as they died in a bloodied way.

"Let's be quick and get the kids, some may die yes!! But they'll die once WICKED injects them more, trapped them in a maze and they'll die a more gruesome death in those mazes." I state. The others nodded as we started running together, again, staying with each other.

Yushiro's short hair blowing in the wind, light blue hair with black streaks, and his purple eye color. Some people would say how rare me and Yushiro are, due to the fact of our eye colors. Mine is dark purple, and Yushiro's is a a light purple.

Making it to one of the cars; more and more people still fighting for there lives. Lawrence came up to us and approached: me, Yushiro, Vince, and Mary.

"Some of my men have the kids. There coming out soon, though we lost some of group B and group A." Lawrence explains.

Shit!! Y/n!!! I looked at Vince and Mary, then Lawrence, then at Yushiro, eye widened.