Part 5

Arnav is driving the car but his mind is fully occupied by the things that happened a few hours ago, Never thought that his life would take a new turn suddenly. Although he has everything in his life he always feels something is missing, there is something lagging behind. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a flash of a moment there are many things that happened last hours which are going to show their importance in the future. 

It's not at all easy for a girl like khushi who believes in god, morals and life. Girls do believe in a few things like their friends, life patner and life. It is not easy to know what's happening in her mind.

Arnav thought about what he wants to do now, he wants to know how his life is going to be, what he is expecting from this relationship. It's not that easy to enter an unknown person's life suddenly that too in a relationship called marriage. The decision he made might seem impulsive to others, but only he knows how he felt in that moment.

People think a soulmate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants right. But how to live with a soulmate forever? He doesn't know what to say about this question but before he gets his answers he wants to know about her, her feelings, it's not easy for her to accept him or destiny. She definitely needs time, before that he wants to make her realize what exactly she wants, what she feels, what she thinks about her future, what she is expecting from this new relationship, what she is expecting from him, what she is expecting about her life.

Arnav wants to know everything that's happening throughout her life, so that he can show what she can expect from this relationship, from him and from her life, so he decided to talk to her.

Arnav saw Khushi from the corner of his eyes, she is looking out of the window and in deep thoughts. Her face is calm but he is sure there is a big storm on her mind.

Arnav parked the car on the side of the road with the sudden halt of the car khushi came out of her thoughts, she don't know whats going around her. She looked at her surroundings, it was deserted, then she finally looked at Arnav who was starring her, he tried to read her but couldn't after a few minutes of starring Arnav said
khushi I want to talk to you for a few minutes if you are comfortable with it.

Khushi simply nodded yes, arnav and khushi both got down. Arnav looked around and found a small lake, he said lets go there pointing the lake. They walked and sat on the sand facing the lake. It is very peaceful with huge trees on its bank which are adding more beauty to it, after some silence arnav said I truly don't know what to say, Khushi.

Khushi looked arnav and found those words are true.

Arnav continued

In the last few hours things happened in our lives which are unexpected. I know it is very hard to digest this, I can understand. Life is not easy as we think it is, it always throws a challenge to face it.

People know me as Arnav Singh Raizada who has everything in the world but they don't know a few things are forbidden for me too, when I was 14 years old my parents left this world leaving my di and me alone, we have nothing left. Our dadi is devastated and not in a state to react, at that time my nani helped us, though it is difficult for her to help us, with her help we completed our studies and started our own fashion house which was the top in the world, di is married to her loved one and living happy but still there is something which left empty in life, I am nothing special, this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I've led a common life, will always be like this only, we hope one thing and the other things happen but we can get the happiness we want by choosing the right path. I know what happened cannot be changed.

Then he turned towards khushi and said I will never regret what I did khushi, i know People think a soulmate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.

A true soulmate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever?It only depends on our decision, the relation in which we were bonded is not normal, it requires two persons, their soul, their heartbeat for each other.

We may not know each other but we can try to bond this, it may take a month or years but without trying it we can't say anything. so I want you to know I will give every chance to our relationship khushi, I want you to know this and I want your option in it. whatever may be your answer I will support you with all my heart.

Khushi listened to every word of Arnav with utmost attention and understanding his words.

Please say something khushi.

But Khushi kept quiet

It is not a problem khushi, you can take time, I will wait saying that arnav turned to look at the lake.

Arnav ji

Arnav turned towards her

Will you ever leave me asked Khushi

I will never ever leave you khushi, I will always be with you in every decision and path of your life replied Arnav sincerely looking in her eye

khushi saw his honesty in his eyes.

Let's give this relation a chance Arnav ji. Iam happy with it.

In that moment arnav was the happiest person, he promised himself that he would never leave her.

It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship  that makes unhappy marriages. So lets start our new phase of friendship.

Myself ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA would you like to be my friend???

I would love to and myself KHUSHI....KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.

How is it?
Do let me know your views.