-2-

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・♡・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

-3:00-

yeonjun started to yawn. he was already ready for his break. that is, until he saw a certain brunette walk in the cafe again. he stood up straight and pretended like he didn't see him.

  "oh, hi! what would you like to order?" he looked up from the cash register and smiled.

"hi, can i have a chocolate chip cookie.. and an americano?" beomgyu said, in hopes his order would be right.

  that sounds familiar.. did he order that yesterday? he gave him the right thing didn't he?? whatever, didn't matter. what did matter was this cute boy in front of him.

  "yes, of course. you wanna order me as well?" that slipped out of yeonjun, shocking even him.

"p-pardon?" beomgyu choked, looking at yeonjun stunned.

"haha, i was kidding. $7.50. name?" he tried to play it off, but it was just really hard with beomgyu staring at him.

  "beomgyu.." beomgyu gave him a $10 bill. yeonjun gave him $2.50 change and smiled. he wondered how cute the boy would look smiling. "thanks," he put his change in the tip jar and walked away.

"thank you!!" he called out and wrote down the order, giving it to a barista.

  "beomgyu, your order is ready," a different barista than yesterday called for the boy. immediately, he stood up and grabbed the two items, thanking the baristas and walking out.

  he prayed that his order was correct this time. he wanted a normal cookie and iced americano. he closed his eyes and sipped his drink. he let it sit for a few seconds before thinking. it was really good. not what he expected, but still an iced americano. but the cookie, was it what he ordered? it did feel a bit heavy for some reason. he peeked in the bag.

oh! there was three cookies instead of one. he felt like he ripped them off. but it's ok, free food. he'll share with hueningkai and taehyun, no biggie.

  taehyun also really appreciated the cookie yesterday. he kept blowing kisses and laughing at right after. he didn't understand the romantic gesture. he must've really liked the math and cookie. but, he'll try again tomorrow.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・♡・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

2,394 likes@tae

2,394 likes
@tae.hyun02 beomgyu just gave me a FATTT heart shaped cookie i'm not ok

@beøm.gyu_ i thought it was a < sign
@beøm.gyu_ i only gave you it because you're nerdy don't get ahead of yourself
@beøm.gyu_ AND DON't MEME ME

view 48 comments