-6-

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・♡・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

-3:00-

  sooo boring. all he did all day was stand here and take peoples orders. he had the easiest job here, but it was soo so so boring. the only thing keeping him here was the brunette in front of him.

  "do you want the usual?" he chuckled. beomgyu literally only orders an americano and cookie. weird combo, coffee and chocolate. but it's good.

  "..usual?" beomgyu tilted his head. he seemed to not have understood what 'usual' means.

  "your usual order. americano and cookie," yeonjun looked at the confused boy. his bottom lip stuck out, making him look cuter than ever.

  "put your pout away before i kiss it away," yeonjun accidentally said. he didn't seem to realize what he said until beomgyu spoke.

  "h..huh? you'll k-.. what?" he stumbled over his words, caught off guard from the sudden sentence.

  "um.. it was a joke, don't worry." yeonjun mentally slapped himself, "your order is coming up."

  beomgyu nodded and gave him a ten dollar bill, walking away.

  as soon as he did, yeonjun cursed himself. why did he have to be so dumb?

  "beomgyu, your order is done!" this time, a female barista called. beomgyu thanked her and left.

  he was still thinking about what the cashier said. what was his name? he's looked at his name tag before, but now he doesn't remember his name. but, that doesn't matter.

  "put your pout away before i kiss it away."

  beomgyu's cheeks turned a light pink. the cashier was so bold to make such jokes. but, beomgyu shouldn't get ahead of himself. if he did it with beomgyu, he probably did it with other customers, too.

  he ate his cookie on the walk home in silence.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・♡・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

2,848 likes@tae

2,848 likes
@tae.hyun02 who.. got beomgyu blushing like a school girl

@beøm.gyu_ i'll kill you

view 383 comments