-15-

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・♡・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

-6:30-

  beomgyu finally wasn't sick anymore. he was right when he said he has speedy recoveries. they agreed to have their date after yeonjun's shift today.

wait. oh my god. today was his date with beomgyu. IN TWELVE HOURS. this means he has to wear nice clothing to work today.

  he scavenged through his wardrobe and picked out clothing suitable to wear for his date with beomgyu.

  sometimes, being fashionable is time consuming, but it's okay if its for beomgyu.

-8:30-

  yeonjun was sadly back in his workplace today. but he remembered, this is the job that helped him meet beomgyu. beomgyu was the only thing positive about his life.

  he stood there, writing and typing down orders in the cash register. it was kinda tiring doing this everyday for ten hours. it's ok though, he's doing this for beomgyu.

  never back down, never give up.

-1:00-

  for beomgyu, nervous was an understatement. he was pacing around the room, thinking about what to wear. he didn't even know if yeonjun was kidding about the date and whether he just made a fool of himself of not.

  beomgyu had just so many thoughts running around his mind. he really can't believe yeonjun wanted to go on a date with someone like.. well.. him.

  he felt his cheeks getting warm thinking about it.

-6:30-

  yeonjun couldn't help but feel disappointed. beomgyu didn't come today. maybe beomgyu was just kidding about liking him back and felt weirded out. he probably overdressed for work for no reason. he felt himself frown as he cleaned up.

  he walked outside and locked the door, walking to his car with his head down.

  "why are you so depressed? i thought you would be excited, considering you were the one who asked me out.." beomgyu's voice came from behind yeonjun. almost instantly, he turned around, his eyes lighting up.

  "beomgyu! you actually came!" his hope was quickly refilled.

  "of course i did, why wouldn't i?" beomgyu grinned at the older's reaction.

  yeonjun held beomgyu's hand and took him to the passenger side. he opened the door for the younger.

  "thank you, yeonjun," beomgyu giggled. gosh, who knew someone could be so cute, just by giggling?

shortly after, yeonjun hopped in the driver's seat.

"let's go, princess." yeonjun started to back out of the parking lot. beomgyu blushed and smiled.

  they sat in the car as yeonjun drove and sang their hearts out together. they found out that they had some songs they liked in common.

  beomgyu smiled, wondering where yeonjun was taking him, "where are we going?" he rested his head against the seat and looked at yeonjun. surprisingly, yeonjun was already looking at him.

  "hey- you're gonna crash, look at the road" beomgyu sat up straight and looked at the road instead.

  "sorry, you're just charming." yeonjun chuckled and focused on the road. beomgyu blushed at his words.

  "we're here!" yeonjun whistled and parked his car. he got out of his car happily, beomgyu giggling and following.