-3-

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・♡・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

-3:00-

yeonjun was about to fall asleep, because work was so borrring! but beomgyu walked in right as he closed his eyes.

he stood there with his eyes closed, about to fall asleep at any second. unaware that beomgyu was in front of him and staring at him.

he suddenly felt a wave of uncomfortableness shock his body, and his couldn't sleep. so he opened eyes, and almost fell from jumping when he saw beomgyu.

"h-have you been there for long?" yeonjun felt cold sweat run down his forehead. he was just awesome at ruining his chances with beomgyu.

"no." beomgyu shook his head, completely uninterested.

"o-okay. well, what do you want?" yeonjun tried to hide his embarrassment by getting on with his job.

"americano and cookie, please."

"got it.. $7.50, and beomgyu?" he was getting sick of asking for his name, so maybe he should pretend that he remembers it now.

"yeah?" beomgyu looked up from his pocket, he was checking his wallet.. why not just take it out?

"your name is beomgyu, right?" he watched beomgyu nod, and quickly wrote his name down.

beomgyu handed him another $10, "stop putting it in the tip jar, keep it, i like you," he whispered to yeonjun before walking away. he only meant it in a friendly way, but yeonjun stood there stunned, his face as red as a tomato.

all yeonjun heard was 'i like you'. he smiled dumbly and put the change in his pocket.

"beomgyu?" someone called. beomgyu looked up to see who called him, and it was one of the baristas standing next to him.

"oh.. yeah?" he put his phone in his pocket.

"here's your order," the other smiled at him.

"o-oh.. you didn't have to bring it to me. i could've stood up and got it myself. thank you, though," beomgyu was confused by the kind gesture.

"it's nothing, just thought you were eye catching," he sat down in front of beomgyu. wasn't he supposed to be working..?

"eye catching..? are you saying i'm like.. ugly?" beomgyu was a little offended to say the least.

"oh, no no no. quite the opposite actually," he grinned.

"thanks.. you.. too?" the atmosphere was uncomfortable. what was this guy doing talking to beomgyu? he just wanted to go home.

"got a boyfriend?" he flirted, resting his chin on his hand.

"no.."

the strange man was about to speak again until someone yelled out.

"yo, jeongin, get back to work! stop harassing him!" the cashier called out.

the guy, probably named jeongin rolled his eyes and got back to work. thank goodness he did. almost immediately, beomgyu left and went home, not bothering to check if he had the correct order.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・♡・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

4,303 likes@beøm

4,303 likes
@beøm.gyu_ i'm gonna shoot myself a barista was flirting with me

@tae.hyun02 I DIDN'T EVEN USE A BAD PIC WHAT IS THIS EHEN DID YOU TAKE THIS

view 294 comments