-10-

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・♡・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

-9:20-

  beomgyu promised to bring them a cookie, so he had to walk fast to the cafe to buy a cookie, then walk back home. he had already changed and took everything, including his cookie and americano.

  halfway there, he realized that he left his clothes at the place. but, he couldn't go back. he locked the door. whatever, he'll ask for them back.

  the outfit that was prepared in the bathroom for hum. he was currently wearing it. it was nice, but it was kinda big for him. but, he doesn't have time to complain about that.

-9:30-

  finally, he reached the cafe. he wiped the sweat off of his forehead before walking in.

  he saw the familiar cashier and went to him.

  "oh, beomgyu!" said boy read his name tag. yeonjun. yeonjun was shocked to see beomgyu, but greeted him nonetheless.

  "yea, h..hi." beomgyu was still out of breath from his twenty minute walk.

  "i see you're wearing the clothes i prepared for you.." yeonjuns ears flushed a red color. why was he red?

  "mhm, thank you for your hospitality." beomgyu was so sweaty and hot. this jacket wasn't doing him any justice either.

  "would you like your usual?" yeonjun brushed his fingers through his hair and grinned, "or would you like me?"

  beomgyu was taken aback and widened his eyes, "h-huh?"

  "you know i was just kidding, as usual," he chuckled.

  "oh.. okay. i just want three cookies." beomgyu already drank the americano from last night. he doesn't think he can handle two americanos right in the morning.

  "hmm, okay. $3. if you want me too, it'll be your usual price. $7.50," yeonjun smirked.

  beomgyu blushed. what's up with him today? "yeah, sure." he nodded.

  "huh?" yeonjun smiled, confused.

  "i'll order you too, make it $7.50," beomgyu only meant it as a joke too, but maybe yeonjun took it seriously.

  "oh..! o-okay!" he smiled genuinely this time, his face turning red as he typed in the cashier. "$7.50."

  for the first time, beomgyu smiled back. he handed him ten dollars and walked away.

  to yeonjun, that was a jackpot. seeing his cute smile just made his day better. and don't even get him started on the successful flirting.

  "beomgyu, your order's ready."

  yeonjun watched him thank the barista and walk out. he was just so cute. yeonjun wished beomgyu liked him back.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・♡・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

1,283 likes@yawnzzn he's so fucking cute i'm gonna

1,283 likes
@yawnzzn he's so fucking cute i'm gonna

view 293 comments