-4-

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・♡・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

-3:00-

  yeonjun was just about to lean on the counter, until his favorite customer came in. he straightened out his uniform and stood up straight.

  "hi, what would you like today?" he smiled and pulled out a notepad and pen from his pocket.

  "hello, i'd like an iced americano and one chocolate chip cookie please," the familiar brunette put a bit of emphasis on one. he was looking off into space. yeonjun smiled, but then frowned a bit, he didn't like the three cookies he received yesterday?

  "i wish i was that cookie.." he whispered under his breath. immediately, beomgyu looked at yeonjun.

  "uh..?" beomgyu scratched his nape. oh, he just knew every way to make beomgyu uncomfortable. great.

  "n-nothing??" his hand shook, scared beomgyu was gonna stop coming. he wrote down beomgyu's name.

"..oh okay," beomgyu pulled out a ten dollar bill and gave it to yeonjun. looks like he already memorized the cost of the drink and cookie.

"okay beomgyu, your order will be out soon.." yeonjun grinned and gave him $2.50.

"i told you, you can keep it." beomgyu pushed yeonjun's hand with the money towards him.

yeonjun blushed, he just had contact with beomgyu. and they touched hands!!! he gave the order to a barista, super happy.

"beomgyu, your order is ready" beomgyu heard the familiar line and stood up. he thanked them and walked out.

   his cashier was weird. he kept saying weird things, like earlier. who wishes they were a cookie? that's bad. you'd be eaten and die.

as he opened the bag. it was indeed a chocolate chip cookie, but with a tad too many chocolate chips. he doesn't like too much chocolate. it makes his mouth dry. at least everything was right.

he'll try again tomorrow.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・♡・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

3,394 likes@hyukaa_ beomgyu hyung why ru shocked! "(∩'﹏'∩)

3,394 likes
@hyukaa_ beomgyu hyung why ru shocked! "(∩'﹏'∩)

@beøm.gyu_ how are you guys getting thesSE PICS OF ME

view 679 comments