Chapter 30 (My love) | Epilogue

As the sun set over the city, casting a warm, orange glow across the horizon, it marked the beginning of a new chapter in the Khan family's life. Mahrosh Khan, now a lively and inquisitive five-year-old, was about to embark on her own adventures.

Mahrosh had grown into a spirited young girl with a personality as vibrant as the sunsets she loved to watch with her parents on the terrace. She had inherited the best of both her mother, Mahjabeen, and her father, Murtasim. With her mother's mischivious attitude and her father's sharp mind, she was a force to be reckoned with.

One sunny morning, Mahrosh knocked on her parents' bedroom door, her signature move to invade their privacy. She had grown to become the apple of their eyes, the light of their lives.

"Knock, knock!" Mahrosh called out, her tiny fists rapping lightly on the wooden door.

Mahjabeen and Murtasim exchanged a knowing smile before inviting their daughter in. Mahrosh sauntered into the room, her curly hair bouncing with every step. She had a mischievous glint in her eye, one that hinted at her playful nature.

"What's the plan for today, my little adventurer?" Murtasim asked, ruffling Mahrosh's hair.

"I want to go on an adventure, Baba!" she exclaimed, her excitement contagious.

"An adventure?" Mahjabeen chimed in. "Where do you want to go today?"

Mahrosh put her finger to her chin, pretending to think deeply. "I heard there's a magical forest in our backyard. Let's explore it!"

Murtasim laughed heartily. "A magical forest, you say? Well then, we better be prepared for anything. We might meet fairies, dragons, or maybe even talking animals."

Mahrosh's eyes sparkled with wonder. "I'm ready, Baba!"

And so, their "magical forest" adventure began. Armed with a picnic basket filled with sandwiches and juice boxes, they ventured into their backyard, which to Mahrosh, held endless possibilities.

As they explored the trees, bushes, and flowers, Mahrosh's imagination ran wild. She pretended to talk to the birds, held conversations with the squirrels, and even tried to befriend the butterflies. Her parents played along, fueling her creativity with each step.

After their "magical" adventure, they spread a blanket under a tree and enjoyed their picnic. Mahrosh chatted animatedly about all the things she had seen and heard in the forest, weaving fantastical tales that made her parents smile.

As the sun began its descent, casting long shadows and painting the sky with hues of pink and purple, Mahrosh snuggled between her parents, gazing up at the changing colors of the sky.

"I love our adventures, Mama and Baba," she whispered, her voice filled with contentment.

"We do too, Mahrosh," Mahjabeen replied, planting a kiss on her daughter's forehead.

Murtasim added, "You make every day an adventure, sweetheart."

And so, as the stars began to twinkle in the evening sky, the Khan family remained united in their love, ready for the countless adventures that awaited them in the days and years to come.

Time had passed swiftly in the Khan household, and Mahrosh was now a curious and enthusiastic six-year-old, eager to take on the world. Her parents had nurtured her sense of wonder, and she had become a bright and inquisitive child.

One sunny morning, as Mahrosh sat at the breakfast table, her eyes shone with excitement. She was dressed in her new school uniform, a white shirt neatly tucked into a pleated skirt. A tiny backpack, nearly as big as she was, hung from her shoulders.