Chapter 29 : Gratitude

Kiara - Haa toh poora jug kyu daala ek do boond se bhi uthjaati mai..
I know you did this intentionally to irritate me..
Now you see..

She picked up another jug and threw on Sid..

Sid - Are youu Maddddddddddd
He screamed in anger..

Listening his voice everybody woke up and came..
And were shocked to see them drenched..

Mom - What is this going on ??

Kriti - Mom Holi aagayi.. ( Mom its Holi ??)

Mom patted her head.. Kriti giggled..

Mom again - Will you please tell me what is happening??

Kiara - Isne mere upar paani pheka ( He threw water on me )

Sid - Haa toh yeh uth hi nahi rahi thi ( Yes because she was not waking up.)

Kiara - Aree toh mom aisa koi karta hai kya.. ( So, How can you do this ??)

Sid - Toh baadme tune bhi toh daala na ( You did the same..)

Kiara - Aree

They started arguing hskshsjahshsjhs.. but mom interrupted in between

Mom - Shhhhhhh... Be Quiet.. Are you both kids.. Kriti is more mature than you both..

Kriti with a proud expression on her face looking towards Sid..
Sid rolled his eyes..

Mom - Ok now enough.. Forget all this First of all you both change your clothes or else you will get cold..

They were going to change and while moving..

Sid - Yeh sab teri vajah se horaha hai..( Its happening all because of you )

Mom - Without uttering a word go..

They went changed their clothes and slept..

Next Morning,

Everyone was on the table waiting for breakfast Kiara and Sid also arrived.. Sneezing together "Aaachiiii"

Kriti giggling - Aur khelo Holi..

Sid - Shut upppp kri.. Aaachii

Kriti - Pehle aap cheek lo..

Mom - I told You both.. Now see.. Ok now take this medicine

They both had breakfast and took the medicine..

Kiara - Kriti Designer told me that she has delivered the clothes..

Kriti - Yess Bhabhi It is here only

Kiara - Ohk So we will look after it when we are done with the breakfast..

Kriti - Yess

Sid - Ok mom I am leaving for office..

Mom - Yess Ok..

By saying this he left..

Kriti - Bhabhi chalo let's see the clothes..

Kiara - Yess let's go..

The whole day was spent preparing for tomorrow and Sid was busy in his meetings all day..
It was a very hectic day for him.

Next Morning,

Kiara was so so excited that she couldn't sleep properly whole night She woke up very early.. and was getting bored and now what to do..
All of a sudden she remembered something.. she picked her phone and went into balcony while Sid was sleeping peacefully..
She opened her camera and started to vlog.. It was her habit to do this everytime something happened which made her happy and at that moments which she always wants to remember
It was all just for her memories..

Kiara lifting her phone,

Good morninggg Itss 5 am in the Morning and i am awake and I am so so excitedddd... Excited for the award function.. I am nominated for the best singer.. and its a feeling beyond everything i can't explain it in words.. My joy is so much that now even if I don't win the award that wouldn't make any difference..
To be singer.. It has always been my dream.. Music is everything for me..(paused)
Okk So, before I emotional let's end this video see you soon..

After Sometime they ate breakfast and now not only kiara everybody was very very excited.. Sid was also in home only.. Kriti and kiara were extremely happy and couldn't wait for eveningg...
Whole day was so spent in all this excitement fun and it was finally the time to leave for award Everybody was ready were looking extremely beautiful Kiara's whole family was so happy for her and ready..

Mom - You both look so good

Mom - You both look so good.. May god protect you from all evil eyes..

Sid - Ok Mom we are getting late I think should leave now..

Kiara - Yesss Let's go..

They reached the venue and was waiting for the award to be announced..

Host - So now it's the time to award the Best Playback Singer..

Kiara was so nervous, her heart was beating so fast.. Sid was sitting next to her, Kiara in nervousness held Sid's hand.. Sid could also sense that she is very nervous and tried to comfort her.. "Don't worry.. Its yourss"

Host - Goes to...Kiara Advani Malhotra...

There was a round of applause..Kiara couldn't believe her ears.. Sid hugged her and Congratulated her.. Kriti , Mom and her mom, Kartik their dads everybody congratulated her and then she went to take up the award..

Kiara ( Breathing fast ) - Thankk You... Thank youu So muchh.. I am literally shivering right now.. and it really feels that i am on seventh cloud.. Thank you Thank you Everyone... my both the moms and dads Kartik , Kriti and Sidd.. my fanss I love you all to the moon and back..
And once again Thankkk Youuu..

And there was a round of applause..

She came and they were now going to home..

To be continued..