Prologue

There was a war happening between the gods and Typhoeus, one of Zeus's biggest enemies. Hera, his wife ran towards him in fear.

"The war is far too bad for our newborn to live here!" She was afraid of losing her son. Zeus needed to figure out a plan to keep their kid safe.

A small mutant turtle. They wanted to take him in as their own but the war was far worse than it had been for centuries.

"We will send him to the mortal realm. It is his only chance of survival. We may be gods but our enemy has found a way to kill gods and goddesses. Once this war is over we shall send him back home once he is ready."

They both surrounded their son. Athena, goddess of warfare, handicraft, and wisdom gave the small infant a necklace for protection and safety.

"If he ever is in need of help, this will summon me. I will help you protect your son at all costs." They nodded in agreement. "We understand Athena. We appreciate your help and assistance."

Athena smiled as she put the necklace on the infant's neck and made sure that he wouldn't be able to take it off.

"Now we must send him to the mortal realm. He shall help protect humanity and everything within. That is his duty. One day he shall make you and Zeus proud. This will also help contain his abilities so he doesn't create downfall on earth."

They all put their hands on the small turtle and sent him down to earth to his new family. "Do not worry, he will be safe. I promise." She smiled at them while the war was still happening.